Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone watching heroes?

Is anyone else watching this series?? I am already totally hooked - only watching it on UK tv so if you have downloaded it from USA please don't put any spoilers on here image or I will cry :cry:

Just wondered if anyone else was enjoying it???

Replies

• Options
    hi, i'm not watching it but my oh is and he says it's really good, wish i had started watching it now but i'm too tired by then lol!!!
    michelle xx
  • Options
    I am lucky michelle and sky plus it and then watch it the next day - I couldn't keep my eyes open that late either!
  • Options
    is it any good sky plus is it worth the money, how much is it?
  • Options
    well I thought we would never really use the sky + so was against getting it but actually we use it ALL the time me more than hubbie! The box is ??99 to start with then we pay about ??37 a month but that is on one of the most expensive options with extra channels and stuff - go on sky.com and it should tell you about it but I use it for recording films and stuff a lot!
  • Options
    sky plus is wicked ! i could not live without it . Heroes oh my god how good is it i watch on bbc2 then switch to bbc3 who is your fave charactor?
  • Options
    Don't really know who my fav is but I think Hiro is v funny - enjoy his bits a lot! What is on BBC3 after??? What am I missing out on?
  • Options
    I wont spoil it but me and oh watched them all a while back... love it!! Hiro is so cute (not in a sexy way)!
  • Options
    yeah they were originally on a different channel or something weren't they Jennie??? Can you tell me this - will it just be one series or will there be another???
  • Options
    They were on the Sci Fi channel... which is a bit weird cos i always thought it was a bit of a low budget repeat channel. But my oh downloaded them from the net back when i was spewing daily at the beginning of my preg... aah the memories!

There will be another series as there is a taster for it at the end of this series! x
  • Options
    oh great more to look forward to then!
  • Options
    Hello,
    i love heroes i watched it on sci fi and got mad if anyone phoned us when it was on i can't wait for the next series. Its all been thought through so well!
    i watched er annd they had a random save the cheerleader save the world quote in it when they operated on a cheerleader! i'm so sad
  • Options
    if you turn over to bbc3 after heroes on wednesday you can watch next weeks one! is there def going to be a second season? in was really pissed off when lost finished but now i have something else to obsess over im def the sad one xxx
  • Options
    lost still isn't finished though - next series of that is out after Christmas - Can't wait for that either!
  • Options
    Hi girls, fellow devotees of lost and heroes yeh!!! The nxt series of lost is the last isnt....oh god no more sawyer....!!! And my addiction to heroes has just started, i love these programmes, u never know whats guna happen do u!!!
  • Options
    LOVING Heros! Esp Hiro, he's sooo sweet!
  • Options
    Oh yeah love Heroes, Lost anything like that even oh does & he hates soaps & cheesy stuff.
    Another 1 I like is Ghost whisperer on living TV.
    I think I watch too much TV!
  • Options
    ANyone been listening to Radio1 this morning? they have had the cheerleader on and peter petrelli for interviews - quite amusing and interesting!
  • Options
    they were on breakfast as well, i love lost please dont let it be the last series, did you see the coolwater ads sawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!is so fine xxx
  • Options
    I think there are 2 more lost series - cos we have had 4 so far and I think there are 6 in total!
  • Options
    im absolutley loving heros i hope there is another series after this one as its so good sammy xxxx