Forum home General Chat General chat

Any Mums in Devon?

Anyone from Mid Devon (Tiverton area).?

Replies

• Hi...I live in Paignton...a bit far from you, but thought I'd say hi!!! Sarah
  • Hi i live in plymouth but i thought i would pop on and say hi, ella x
  • hey im in gosport at moment but from torpoint will be moving back there in april i cant wait xxxxx
  • I'm in Holsworthy, North Devon. A bit nearer, perhaps?!!
  • Hiya Fairy fluffy - I'm in Torquay too - whereabouts are you? When are you expecting your baby?
  • hiya, im in torquay to!! how far gone are you all, im about 7 and half weeks with 3 boys of 6, 3 and 11 months, this one was a big shock!!!
    hope your all well x
  • Hiya,
    I'm 28 weeks this weekend. It's my first so I have no idea what to expect and feel like I'm just making it up as I go along!!
    Hope you've been well x
  • Hello I am from Exmouth - seems there's a few of you from the Torbay area which is fairly close to me. I'm due in November and am 24 weeks. x
  • hiya im also in plymouth!
  • Hi girls im Vicky, i live in Plymouth and gave birth to joshua 13 weeks ago, hope youre all ok xxx
  • Hey im in Plymouth just thought id say hello! Im Claire im 24 and nearly 13 weeks pregnant x
  • Hi Devon mummys and mummys 2 b
    Hope u r all keeping well.
    Im Jo, 23 and I live in Plymouth with my daughter Lucy who is 2.5
  • OMG, I used to live in Shiphay area about 2-3 years ago before we bought our house in Preston, Paignton.
    Whata small world we live in...Sarah x
  • Hi Fairy_fluffy, I know exactly where that is. I live on Shorton Valley Road....What a wonderful small world we live in .....lol
    Sarah xx
  • Hi,
    Im currently living in Paignton but hopefully moving to Torquay in October. We have two girls aged 10 and 7 and a boy aged 5 and we are due a baby girl in January.
    Would love to meet up with other mums in the area.
    Sue xxx
  • Hi, I live in exeter, devon and have 2 boys who are 2 & 3 am currently ttc for our 3rd!! kim xxxxx
  • Haven't been on here for ages - forgot about this board. But, I'm in Shiphay!!! Very odd that we all live so near - I'm near the primary school - whereabouts are you?? Email me if you get chance.
    When are you due? I'm due 28th Oct with my first - am very excited, but also scared! At leat we're not far from the hospital!

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev300pr___.png

• Titchvic - I used to live on Higher Cadewell Lane before moving to preston, paignton.
    Hope you are are keeping well. I'm due on the 6th Nov with our 4th, this ones a girl!
    sarahxx
  • hi all iam caz from torquay got a girl 5yrs a boy 22months and just found out iam 5 weeks pregnate again yipppeeee..hope you are all well
  • Blimey , there's loads of us from torquay and paignton - maybe we shoudl organise to meet?