Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Fashion and beauty chat

Found a fabulous eye-liner, or a stunning maternity dress? Tell everyone about it here...

Replies

• hiya i have found a lush dress in mother care dunno if will be any bodys sytle its a wrap dress its ??20.25p ;\)and its in black its looks lush on as i have just bought it today i m not that big yet but i m just getting stuff in lol http://www.mothercare.com then go on to maternity dresses and skirts and you will find it there xxx luv donna xxxxxx aka imagemum2Beimage
  • I bought the black roll top jersey maternity trousers from blooming marvellous for work any they are soooooo comfortable. Theyve grown with me, they feel like pyjamas and they look smart enough for my work ( i run a pub). They were ??29.99 but i literally wear em and wash em and theyre still black! They come in brown too - wish theyd do them in loads of other colours too. I can also recommend New look maternity range - ive got some really nice tops there, in fact i got 2 in the sale yesterday for ??3 qnd ??5-bargain
  • Two things:

1. Grey yoga type pants from Next's maternity range. They are just sooooooo comfortable and soft and I just love them!!

2. Isabella Oliver's wrap dress. I bought it in crimson red, and I love it. Really easy to wear, and quite smart, so suitable for work or an evening out. They do it in all the colours, but their stuff isn't that cheap, so I've had to make do with just the one! If I was to have another, I'd buy it in brown too.
  • I have started using Susan Molyneux 'Monu' tinted moisturiser. Every day I wear it someone comments how good I look ( and on the flip side how tired I look when I don't wear it!!!!)
    It's fab!
  • Hi - I love this thread - have just ordered the yoga trousers from Next!

For me its anything from Seraphine (www.seraphine.com) everything fits really comfortably and I think it washes really well. I also really like Mama Mio Tummy Rub and Calvin Klein perfectly fit non wired push up bras.
  • Hi ladies,

a really good concealer is one by benefit its about ??20 but you really dont need much, i also love their big lash mascara. a great blusher is face gloss in colour wine by ruby and millie. also i found topshop really fab for mat jeans i lived in them when i was pregnant. im obsessed by beauty and fashion!!! x
  • Hiya all!

Am really interested in all the extra stuff you guys have bought while pregnant - its quite exciting!

I just went through my pregnancy with the natural look (tired all the time lol) - i bought a couple of tops from Next and i only had one pair of maternity jeans (they were not too comfy tho) so i wont reccomend them!

i missed out because my bump wasn't too big (i wanted a huge bump) and i got off with wearing my own clothes, the only thing i needed was new bras!
  • H and M do some good casual wear, to dress it up just accesorise!! i'm now 37+3 and bump is just to big to be dressed unless it comes in circus big top stylee!!! up to now i've lived in H and M mama and next maternity jeans also try ASDA, i managed to get 3 dresses for 3 quid each in the sale - they weren't maternity but i just got the dresses a few sizes bigger, plus who cares if you only wear them once for 3 quid i couldnt moan!!!
  • i got some lovely mat wear from vertbaudet, they r really good at giving out discounts, sometimes 40%off
    and i cant live without clarins beauty flash balm and ysl touche eclait concealer i look dog rough without,lol. xx
  • Hi to all the new mums and mums to be. Good Luck
    Just wanted to say that since i became preg i have been taking pregnacare and it has been an excellent source of supplement for me.

And decleor Body Sculpt is amazing at keeping stretch markes at bay.