Forum home General Chat General chat

Due oct?

Hi my names sarah, im 19years old and pregnant with my first baby, i was just wonderin if anyone was due around the same time as me? 15th oct. xxx

Replies

• heyyy im due around da 21st Oct wiv my 1st babyy imageimage . . im sooo excited i cant wait 4 him 2 be born, iv got evryfin ready i just need my baby now lol x x
  • hey im due inbetween 17th and 25th of oct with my first baby image cant wait for her to get here now, gettin so fed up of bein tired and needing to wee lol
  • hey, im 19 and due 14th of october image
    xx
  • Hiya! Im 20 and due 11th October image x
  • hey ya im 19 and my 1st baby is due 28th october really cant wait!!
  • I'm 22 and my first is due on 19th October xxx
  • hey, im 19 and my 1st babys due on 22nd oct
    cant wait and i would try anything to speed it up
    am tired of well being tired. and i wanna sleep on my belly
    lol danielle xximage
  • Hi =) my internets been broke, i'm so impatient now and so uncomfy!! does anyone know if there havin a boy or girl? i don't know, i'm waitin for the suprise =) hope your all well. if anyone wants to chat on msn its: Sarah_holding88@hotmail.co.uk
  • Hi =) my internets been broke, i'm so impatient now and so uncomfy!! does anyone know if there havin a boy or girl? i don't know, i'm waitin for the suprise =) hope your all well. if anyone wants to chat on msn its: Sarah_holding88@hotmail.co.uk
  • Hi Sarah... im expecting a little boy in 4 days! So excited now! Im too impatient, couldnt wait to find out what i was having hehe and dont regret finding out at all

Sam x
  • Aw cool, i sometimes wish i knew but thats only coz im gettin so impatient now, i really can't wait!! i think i'm havin a girl but my bf thinks boy...one of us has gotta be right i guess! i hate bein impatient and uncomfy, i want my baby now!!!
    hope u dont go overdue anyway sam

sarah xxx