Forum home General Chat General chat

Hi i m 19 and expecting a baby in may 2008

hi i m 2 and half months pregant and me and my boyfriend are happy but when he founed out he was all werid with me and didnt talk to me for a while and i am having bad days all the time i sometimes cant get my self out of bed with the pains and i have been to the doctors and every thing i just need a little help luv donna xxxxx

Replies

• Hiya! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Im 20 and due on the 11th oct...9 days! When i found out and told my partner i was pregnant first of all he was good then went all funny and really mean, we ended up splitting in June but we are friends now and he will be there for his son.

Sorry to hear your having pains...when i was at your stage i felt constantly tired and sicky. If you need any help or advice or just peace of mind this site is the place to be! The girls are fab as youll find out

Sam x
  • im 21 and had my baby girl 10 days ago, mine was the same he was all happy and fine about it wen i first found out then went weird and i didnt c much of him 4 a wile and i wanted 2 split up but now hes back 2 normal and all is fine lol men r weird i just think they dont really understand wot a big deal it is until the baby is actually sitting infront of them!
  • hi im 19 and due in april. i was quite lucky, my boyf was really supportive throughout and we are both really happy now. it took a bit of getting use to but once u have ur first scan and see ur baby for the first time trust me, everything will fall into place and the sight of an unborn baby will melt even the coldest of hearts!! good luck hunni, keep us posted!!
    grace 14+ 2 xx
  • Hey im 19 and due mon 15th, sorry to hear about ur bf, im sure u will work somethin out for the sake of the baby. Sorry to hear about your pains, i remember feeling awful until i was about 12 - 13 weeks so don't worry the feeling will pass. good luck with your pregnancy and with your bf xxxxx
  • thanksxx we have worked everything out we are happy he came with me for the scan and he was amzed he has said sorry and we are happy again yay the weddings back on lol :lol:
  • hi i m 2 and half months pregant and me and my boyfriend are happy but when he founed out he was all werid with me and didnt talk to me for a while and i am having bad days all the time i sometimes cant get my self out of bed with the pains and i have been to the doctors and every thing i just need a little help luv donna xxxxx

hey how do i entre ur chat room im new to this please help:\)
  • I'm glad you both managed to work stuff out mum2b, hope the rest of your pregnancy goes really well =) xx
  • Hi all, im 21 and my baby is due in 51days. My husband was really really happy, as we were trying for a baby. But now im feeling really worried about the birth and cant stop thinking about it.
    Ive also been diagnosed with SPD, have had extremely bad piles(how embarrassing) and have had really bad intergestion. Now all i think about is the birth, im so scared!!
  • hey, i was 19 when i got pg with my first am 24 now.
    hi donna sorry to hear your in pain hope things work out for you and you've got us to talk to image
    melb try not to worry! think about your baby not the birth (if you can!) it's not that bad (everyone does it!) and only last one day and you'll have your baby x.
    do you's know what your having? what names you got picked?
    p.s i have a 8 month old and miss being pg (sorry for all the questions!!)
  • Well im having a boy.. Going to call him Tristan.. My husband keeps telling me ppl have done it for years, but it doesnt help!! mumto2, how was your first birth experience??
  • hey melb i was induced with my first at 42 weeks had gas and air and pethidine. tbh i never really thought about the birth til i went to the hospital then i was terrified (like, shit whats going to happen!) was totally unprepared! it was actually fine though only in labour for 6 hours, didn't like the pethidine though just made me want to go to sleep, felt sick and totally out of control (i know others that have had different experiences though!) my best advice is just to take things as they come coz you can never really prepare yourself. how long have you been married for? (if you don't mind me asking!) i'm prob going to be engaged for the next ten years lol!!
  • Hey.. Well thanks for the advice.. Will try and take it on board, although im still scared. Only been married for 3 months!! Wanted to get married before baby came, and i was lucky my dress hid my bump very well!!
    Im sure u will get married, u just have to nag like i did, then he will get sick of hearing about it and marry u, like my hubby did!! Lol