Forum home General Chat General chat

rugby!

help me im falling asleep and it hasnt even started! is it me or is it sooooooooooooooooo boring!! even men in shorts dont seem to make it better!!

Replies

• It is boring, oh has been watching it and by the roar he's just made I think we just won! I prefer footballers myself, I could watch frank lampard, beckham and Steven Gerrard all day long!x
  • Footballers. Why would anyone want to watch a bunch of bully boys running up and down a patch of green, swearing, spitting and showing very little respect for others and themselves?!?!?! No wonder they get nothing but trouble at a match. Now a game of rugby. They show total respect for themselves and others. The don't roll around on the floor screamin in agony because some other player deared to even touch them. I know they still spit, which is discusting. I believe that football is a skill full game but the players themselves ruin it. Rugby is just as skill full, if not in my opinion more skill full.
    Sorry have a very strong opinions on this subject. LoL.
    Kerry 39 weeks.
  • Yes, well, picture that: I am French and live...in England. I am sooo sick of all these people coming to me everytime there' s a football or rugby match between France and England and making all these utterly stupid comments... Do they really think I care whether France wins or loses? I dread going back to work tomorrow because I have other things on my mind at the moment than boring rugby and I truly couldn't give a monkey who won. The worst is that my daughter is going to go through the same nonesense at school...