Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

need a moan

sory everyone just need a moan about my shitty day.
first of all lo who usually sleeps till 7.00 woke a 5.30 and had to put him back to his own bed 5 times, hefinally stayed in bed fron 6.30 till 8.00 (hallelujah)
Got up to find dog had gone into sitting room in the night and did the biggest runniest poo you ever saw and a huge pee on my gorgeous cream rug! Got even madder with 13 year old step-aughter who anounced the dog had tried to wake her at 3.00am to be let out and she couldn't be bothered to get up!!
my oh moaned all day cos I made him clean up the worst of the mess.
Recently we had to change our computer room into a bedroom for our 13yr old as space in house now down to a minimum. I asked oh to move the computer out of the room so that she would have some privacy.....where did he put it? Yes...our room! Now I have no privacy at all. 13 year old and 15yr old in and out all day and night on computer even although oh promised me they would only be allowed on at certain times for limited times. As usual they dont listen.
So today they are sat on their buts all day watching telly or on computer and oh no better while I do everything as usual.
Then when I ask him to talk to them about being in our room all the time he takes their side and makes out I am being unreasonable!!!
Aaaaggghhh!
Im so fed up today with all of them...probably hormones. I justwish they would all remember i am pregnant and just need some hel now and again, and also that they could have a little respect for my privacy...but I dont seem to matter.
sorry dont expect any replies...just needed to write it all down and relive some of the stress. Thanks.
:\(

Replies

• Sounds as though you've had a real shitty day think you need a lock for your door that'll keep the kids out! hope your nights better xo
  • Sounds as though you've had a real shitty day think you need a lock for your door that'll keep the kids out! hope your nights better xo
  • bloody hell hun, oh needs kick up backside!
    u should demand some privicy hun its wrong that ur needs r not even considered, ur a very patient woman coz i would have lost the plot by now,lol
    i hope u manage 2 get him to c things from ur point of view hun. xx