Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

earliest pg symptoms

hi girls seen as ther has been alot of bfp this month just wondered what everybodys earliest symptom of pregnancy was or is

Replies

• Mine were sore boobs and relentless tiredness. Also a taste in my mouth as if I sucked 2p peices!!!! horrible. Sickness came about 7 weeks for me.
    also if anyone had early scan externally as early as 4/5 weeks did you see anything???/ My friend had one yest and thinks she anything up to 6 weeks but they could not see anything at all....she refused an internal probe! She worried and I want to be able to reassure her

thanx
  • eugh the taste of sucking 2p pieces sounds horrible how early did your symptoms start?
  • Hi Sez31. About a week after OV i noticed a metallic taste in my mouth, but it didn't last long - maybe a couple of hours. About 11 days after OV I found the smell of my pillows absolutely revolting (wierd I know, and they smell fine again now!!), and I started to get sore boobs about 12 days after OV (a bit like just before AF). However, in the few days after OV I had these sensations in my stomach and I just knew that I was pg. These lasted maybe 5-7 days then went. Closer to the time my AF was due I also had what felt like the light cramps I ger just before my AF but they didn;t last long enough - only 10 mins or so rather than hours - and weren't as strong. I tested last Friday and BFN but I didn't give in and tested again yesterday and BFP (used the First Response early tests). It's wierd, but I just knew I was pg. I was excited all of Monday night about wanting to test again.
  • Sore boobs, feeling VERY tired and bleeding gums when brushing my teeth. Have also just started to pee more often!! Nice! x x x
  • oh the joys of pregnancy the funny thing is i cant wait for all of that the only time i really want morning sickness lol