Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

how many mums to be......

.... are already mums? and how long before you waited to ttc or got pregnant? my son is 6 months old and thinking of ttc in next few months and would like some experiences xxxxx

Replies

• hi my little boy is 20months 21mnths nxt frid i he was born 2/2/06 i fell preg last dec but sadly lost baby at 12wks in jan this year fell again cple months later and am now 34+3 and due 4th dec another little boy x
  • i fell pregnant in 2003 and sadley lost it at 12+weeks in aug '03, i found out i was pregnant again in october'03 and gave birth to a very much wanted little girl in june'04, and am now 16weeks pregnant with another, there will be a 3yr 10mths age gap and i think that is just right for me,this was not planned but it has worked out nice.and i cant wate to have another tiny baby its been a while lol x

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev099pr___.png

• My eldest is 9 in a couple days... i fell unexpectdly with my second who is now 6 and I am 18 weeks with my third....
  • My little girl has just turned 2 this month. We decided to start ttc when she was 9 mths but it too 7 mths to conceive due to the pill taking longer to get out of my system this time (conceived in the 1st month with my daughter)

We know we want at least 1 more after this one so have decided that I wont go back on the pill after I have this baby next month & we'll let nature decide when no.3 comes along

Hilary x
  • My eldest will be 16 in dec, my little girl was 2 in June (ok so 14 years is a bit of a long time to wait) I'm now 32 wks with no 3... we had planned for there to be 2 years between no 2 & 3 but I had a miscarriage in feb.... i'm quite happy with a 2 1/2 year gap but I have friends who have only 11mnths between each - think it comes down to personal choice and circumstances.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do x
  • I had my first in November 97 (so now just aout to turn 10) fell pregnant again within 8 weeks and son was born September 98 (just turned 9) 10 months between them as he was 3 and a half weeks early, third will be 2 at the end of January and am 29+6 weeks with number 4.
  • my daughter is also 2 & i am 14 weeks pregnant with our 2nd, will be 2 1/2 years between, think if i had planned it then i would have either left less (as think 2 close in age is really nice) or more time between, sure i will manage just think its gonna be tough with 1 in the terrible 2's (as she is quite stroppy) and a newborn, but she is great at the moment - very exited for the baby x
  • hi my first is 3years (will be 3 1/2 by time number 2 is born), first was from a previous relationship hence quite big gap, but we plan to have number 3 when number 2 is about 2. i feel comfortable having this one while my girl is 3yrs because she is easier to deal with along with another wee baby, but it just depends on personal circumstances, and id love my second 2 to be closer in ages, but in saying that, there is only 1 1/2 yrs between me and my brother and we have never been close so it just depends on childrens personalitites too isuppose x