Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

before you throw up do you.........

Another syupid question from the newly pregnant paranoid freak haha

When you feel like you are about to throw up does your mouth fill with saliva? I was just sitting at my desk at work and my mouth was really filling up and i thought am i gonna be sick? i wasnt but it was a weird sensation im 7 weeks and still asking very weird questions.

Any theorys welcome

Replies

• im not pg but i always get a rush of saliva prior to being sick...... good luck with your pregnancy x
  • Hi gempot,
    That's exactly what I used to get all the time in the first few months, usually just after I got off my bus in the mornings, I'd feel like that and have to try really hard not to be sick (usually I wasn't) - a few times I wasn't sure though, and think I just made myself feel worse by worrying that I was going to be sick in the middle of the street!
    xx
  • hi gempot, i am definately gonna be sick when my mouth fill sup with saliva and my cheeks tingle too..!! loverly!
    hope ur ok!
    xx
  • hi gempot, i am definately gonna be sick when my mouth fills up with saliva and my cheeks tingle too..!! loverly!
    hope ur ok!
    xx
  • hi gempot, i am definately gonna be sick when my mouth fills up with saliva and my cheeks tingle too..!! loverly!
    hope ur ok!
    xx
  • Yeah i was the same. I had bad 24hr sickness, but didnt really bring much food up, mainly saliva and phlem(sorry tmi) But the sensation of retching made me feel a little better afterwards. Then id drink a can of fat coke, this seemed to help a bit, maybe bcause of the sugar.
  • well atleast i know im normal, thanks girls