Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Back Pain

Hi girls

Just need some advice really

Come home from work today with pain in my backjust under my ribs like i have trapped something, going to the docs tonight to be on safe side ( had 2 m/c previously).

Had anyone else had the same???

Caroline

Replies

• hi caroline, sorry cant help buthave you been docs yet?
    how far r gone r u? i shouldnt worry too much maybe baby is in funny position...
    hope all ok xxx
  • HI

Am currently 8 weeks, thinking it might be a kidney infection had one before but just want to be checked out.

Not had any appointments/ scans yet and a bit worried got docs appointment at 4:50 tonight after some hassle on the phone
  • They are a bit crap. They hadent even refered me. And i'm over 12 weeks and not had my normal 12 week scan.my pic is cause i begged the doc for one that was doing an emergency scan cause of some bleeding.
  • tashy1 where do you live ?

Being v paranoid as i am at the moment i rang doctors to check if my refferal had been sent off, the woman at doctors said she would have to speak to some one to check, i asked if she had my number to phone me back so she said i won't be ringing you back i just send t if it hasn't been done,

i went to docs 4 weeks ago to say i was pregnant

Grrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Found out why i haven't had an appointment yet, they forgot to send it off !!! so i have been waiting 4 weeks for nothing.