Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnancy Confirmed!

Doctor confirmerd pregnancy today and made me an appointment with midwife! Woo! 10th December, cant come quick enough! Although really worried as had 2 previous miscarriages! And i sooo dont feel pregnant now apart from the sore nips! How we all doing?

Mikayla x

Replies

• Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a lovely early xmas pressie!
    I didnt feel pregnant for ages either never had morning sickness or anything so dont be concerned about that. However my boobs did feel heavy and even now i cant face towards the shower as the water hitting my nips is agony!!
    Haha! Cant believe i just told you that!
    Congrats though hun and take it easy, especially during the 1st 12 weeks and you'll do great! xxxxx
    Amy + pink bump
    26 + 4 weeks xxxxx
  • Congratulations, thats great news.

Make your you look after yourself and hope the sore nips dont bother you too much.

Denise 32w
    xxx
  • Thank you both, im taking it very easy and thankfully im out of work at the minute anyway so get to spend all day relaxing! Going to see if i can refer myself to the EPAU next week for an early scan due to previous mc's and that i dont know if im 6 weeks or 11 weeks preggers as i dont know if i was pregnant last month as did 2 tests and both came back very very faint then i had a period. So unsure at the minute! xx
  • congratulations hun,

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev099pr___.png