Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

hey

hey every one

sorry gonna be a bit of a rant
i cant take this pain anymore i have severe spd and i cant take it anymore i feel so useless i cant even go to the loo by my self i cant eat cos everything i do eat comes strait back up the pain has got me so down im not sure i even want to be here anymore all i want is to go up the stairs and have a cuddle with my boyfriend but i cant get up the stairs i need this baby out now cos i cant cope i have tryed my hardest and its not worked im 32 weeks gone and very very down and useless xxxx

Replies

• Hi, i'm 31+4 weeks with severe spd and i understand how you feel completely.i've been on crutches since 22 weeks and the pain is so ba.d i can't leave the house unless someone drives me somewhere.We live in a tiny village where i know hardly anyone. The physio is doing home visits and most weeks i don't leave the house at all mon-fri! I have a 12 and 14 year old and my 12 year old has special needs.I'm really looking forward to meeting my baby!
  • i hate my life i just want this baby out then i will be out of eveyones way it must be harder for you as you have children already im on morphine every day and been on crutches since week 22 aswell midwife is coming out today as i cant get to her gonna ask her if i can get this baby out i cannot take any more good luck to every one xxxx
  • my midwife is coming to see me at 12oclock.what time is your appt. let me know how you get on. good luck!
  • 12 o clock to we sound like a right pair dont we lol good luck xxx
  • I hope it all went well for you. My doc said this morning it's unfortunate for me. As I have had Siatica for years I am now facing this problem at only 14 weeks. Can you believe it!!!!

I'm only 14 weeks and already i want to cry looking at stairs. and also need a hand getting up from bed and sitting down on the loo.and getting back up. My hubby neds to help me in the shower as well. image
  • hey still waitin for midwife i started off with sciatica and now im like this lol its great i cant even get in the shower i get washed standing up just try to keep as mobile as you can well so i have been told xxxx
  • Are midwives always late?I havent seen a MW ever. They refered me late so I know nothing about them. At all. Not even had my 12 week scan. Just had emergency ones as i suffered loads of bleeding
  • Hi girls - my eyes have widened considerably as I've read this. So sorry you're all having such a bad time, you never think it's going to be like this do you! I'm still hoping that physio will be a miracle cure! xxx
  • nah my midwifes are great always there for me no matter what i thort it was gonna all go great cos i was a fit 19 yr old now i look and feel like a 90 yr old lol she just said no baby till 33/34 weeks 2 weeks time omg lol so scared might need some anti deppressants to help me get by image hope everyone is well xxx