Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

bored and sick of men!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO MEN JUST SET OUT TO ANNOY ME??
MY OH CAME HOME FROM WORK AT 8 AND I MADE HIM A LOVELY CHICKEN DINNER!
WHICH HE DIDNT COMMENT ABOUT WHICH ANNOYS ME ANY WAY HES MENT TO BE GRATEFUL FOR ME DOIN THINGS LIKE THAT FOR HIM THEN HE WENT ON THE COMPUTER THEN WENT TO BED AT 9.30! I HARDLY GOT SO MUCH OF A HUG AND THAT WAS IT!

HES ALSO BEEN AVOIDIN THE SUBJECT OF SEX AND WHEN I TRY TO COME ON TO HIM HE JUST PUSHES ME AWAY! I KNOW IM PREGNANT AND SOME MEN DO NOT LIKE IT BUT HES HURTIN ME THE WAY HES TREATIN ME AT THE MIN AM I BEING SILLY?

ALSO IM SO BORED ITS 11PM AND IM ON MY OWN WITH THE DOG WHO HAS BEEN ON ONE TODAY AND THINKS NICKIN MY UNDERWEAR OFF THE RADIATORS IS FUN TO HIDE THEM GRRRR

SO SO SORRY FOR MY RANT!!!!

BEC X X :x

Replies

• Men dont get us sometimes...he probably loved the dinner you made him but he thought clearing his plate was enough to tell u he was grateful! Dont worry hun I'm sure he was just having a bad day, tbh. Why dont you talk to him about how you feel about sex, some men are scared about having sex when their partners pregnant. I haven't had much of a sex drive since bein pregnant soooo wish my oh was one of them haha. If you reassure him he'll be fine! x
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev118pr___.png

• well we had a chat this morning and hen went bk 2 bed he he! my sex drive has shot up! hes worried he mite hurt baby but hes read a few articals about sex in pregnancy and put his mind at ease!
  • smiles mine is forever horny but i have no sex drive lol he's finding it hard and keeps promptin in the hope i'll actually be horny lmao bless him he'll have a heart attack if i came on to him hahahah
    debz
    8+5
  • lol debz my sex drive was high in the first place and now its even higher id b happy doin it every day twice lol!