Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What does your lo weigh?

I had my lo weighed today. she is 19 weeks and she weighs 13lb 1oz. What does your lo's weigh?

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/8/812/81239.png

Replies

• Options
    I have just had Poppy weighed an hour ago and she is 13lbs 3oz and was 11 weeks yesterday.
    xx
  • Options
    Kade was weighed last week at 10 weeks and was 13lb 8oz :\)
  • Options
    finley was last weighed at 13 +4 weeks and was 15lb 4 oz
  • Options
    Kara was weighed almost 2 weeks ago when she was almost 9 weeks and wighed 7lb 8oz. She was so light because she was premature by 51/2 weeks and only weighed 3lb 12oz at birth. She is coming on great. I would say she is about 8lb now although I wont get her weighed until 2 weeks time when she gets her next jags.
  • Options
    Holly was weighed yesturday at 13weeks and 3 days and is 13lb 6oz
  • Options
    Had Macey weighed last tuesday and she was just over 15 weeks and was 12lb 9oz x
  • Options
    God my lo must be a heffa! hes 5 weeks and weighs 10lb 9!
  • Options
    My littlun was weighed at 36 weeks and was 15lb 1oz!! He has some food allergy issues hence why he's tiny - mind you, he was 1 week late and only weighed 7lb at birth!!
  • Options
    Lilia was last weighed at 17 weeks and she was just over 18 pounds. There is just no filling her!! She has her solids and still wants breast milk after!
  • Options
    William was weighed last week. 20 weeks and 4 days and 18lb 8oz. Just started on Solids - he's the same as your little one Wells15. He can't get enough and screams for more !!!

Mess - what mess !!???"""

Sab x
  • Options
    Maddie was 16 weeks yesterday and weighed 13lb 3.5oz.
    Putting it on fast!
  • Options
    oh my poor wee Abby is a wee bloater she was 10lb 51/2oz at birth and had her weighed today and she is 14lb and 5 oz!!! and she is only 9 weeks
    fea x
  • Options
    Lexie had 6wk check today and she is 10lb 2 &1/2oz.
  • Options
    theo was weighed yesterday at 14weeks 4days and weighs 13lbs
  • Options
    i must have a fat baby - he's only 8 weeks and is 13lb lol!!
  • Options
    Ellis was weighed last week when he was 18 weeks and he was 18lb 10oz!
  • Options
    Had Shayla weighed at 16 weeks and she was 14lb 12

Tommorrow she will be 18 weeks and has started having a couple of spoonfuls of solids at lunch times so we will see how much she has put on tommorrow what i have her weighed

• Options
    at 7 weeks emily was 11lb 5oz x