Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Movements

Hi girls,

quick question. over the past couple of days los movement dont seem to be as strong or in line with her normal pattern (e.g she used to move alot in the mornings). i have been off sick, so dont know if i have been concentrating on it alot more then i would normally and if my pattern of movement change then does her? (i have been in bed for the past few days), but just wondered if anyone else found this or is it something i should be worried about?

Thanks
Leigh
25w4

x

Replies

• Best bet is to just check with the MW I'm sure everything is fine. I'm only 17+5 so I wouldnt really know exactly what is going on. But I would have thought everything should still be going ok.

But I'm no doc so if you think there is reason for concern then you should call MW
  • if you are worried you should check with your MW but i have six kids and they all moved differently depending on how i was feeling so you shouldnt get too worried. Try a cold glass of water and remember if your tired maybe your baby is aswell.
  • Hi,

I had been worrying that my baby wasn't moving at the sane times that it had been & when I was at the MW on friday I asked her & she said so long as there is movement there then it should be fine. Have a bath, lie on your back & roll onto either side a few times, talk to your bump- these are all things that I know I felt daft doing but when the baby moves it makes you appreciate it!

If you are worried then def speak to your MW but you should be fine, LO is probably having a rest too image
  • A first time Mum...I felt movements about 10 days ago and everyday since then bu tin the last 24 hours have not felt any...is this normal at this stage of pregnancy or should I get this checked out?

Don't want to be paranoid...Advice please?
  • A first time Mum...I felt movements about 10 days ago and everyday since then bu tin the last 24 hours have not felt any...is this normal at this stage of pregnancy or should I get this checked out?

Don't want to be paranoid...Advice please?
    I'm wondering the same thing...I've been feeling him move for a couple of weeks now but nothing today yet. He usually moves in the evening and night but I haven't felt anythin.
  • hiiiiii, im 24+3 and have been feeling kicks and movements alot and for weeks now, if u r concerned then yes fone ur doctor or midwife, but im sure everything is fine, my baby has days when he just wants to stay still and i feel nuthing the whole day and then the next day he will kick me all day long image just depends on his mood i guess !!!
  • Hi, im 37+3 and lo moved around at different times of day it just depends on what you've been doing whether you lo is feeling active or tired but if your worried ask your mw xx
  • Harry the bump, moves while in the bath or just as I go to bed mostly. But recently when I sit and talk to my brother in law he starts to move, and boy does he move. Over the past few days he has moved more durring the day than on an evening.