Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

should i get worried

All day today i have been haveing pains on and off every now and again when baby moves just lasting for a few secs. Hurt enough first thing this morning to make me wince and scare OH to death.

Now I have period type pains and backache.

I have just completed too quite ling shifts at work ( not a job that involves any heavy lifting but it's not an office job either where i am sat down all day) so may have been overdoing it a bit but am off all day tomorrow. and till dinner friday. so can rest.

I am 32 weeks on wednesday

What do you all think? I have had aches and pains brfore but not the period type pains and back ache before.

Replies

• Hi hun, how are you feeling now??
    Where abouts is your backache?
    Sorry for this but... I had diarreah (*sp?) for 2 days from Sunday night and now have quite bad backache but seems to be more on one side. I have a very heavy, period type feeling too. I'm starting to get a tad worred too. I'm 31 weeks on Friday so way too early for this! xxxxxx
  • I think you should both phone the labour ward or your midwives just to be on the safe side.x
  • Not sure hun but i get a sore tummy and pains all over when ive overdone it, think it could be your body telling you to slow down but if they persist call your mw x
  • the pains could be from you over doing it. during the day take rest's and if you start feeling uncomfortable then stop what your doing sit down for a while and relax. don't over work your body. even little things can cause discomfort so take thing slowly and at a pace that suits you. if any one has a go at you for it tell them whats happening to your body so they will know to let you get on with it.
  • i had the same problem hun the bach ache is still on and off i am 21 weeks 2mra i also had diarriora last night which i think was linked to this i also feel tired abd a bt runned down doesnt help that OH is being a selfish pig at the moment i have got the MW tomorrow so i am going to see what she says at least we can rest up over xmas well hopefully
    Laura & Bump xx
  • i had the same problem hun the bach ache is still on and off i am 21 weeks 2mra i also had diarriora last night which i think was linked to this i also feel tired abd a bt runned down doesnt help that OH is being a selfish pig at the moment i have got the MW tomorrow so i am going to see what she says at least we can rest up over xmas well hopefully
    Laura & Bump xx
  • I feel better today just very tired got an antenatal on monday so i will mention it then Thanks everyone for your advice Don't have anymore long sgifts to do and only have another 3 weeks to go at work can't wait till i finish now.

good luck everyone
  • I feel better today just very tired got an antenatal on monday so i will mention it then Thanks everyone for your advice Don't have anymore long sgifts to do and only have another 3 weeks to go at work can't wait till i finish now.

good luck everyone