Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Cravings??

anyone had any mad ones???

Replies

• not realy just donuts, fruit, toast, crumpets with peanut butter and sweets. normal stuff realy. one of my mates had a craving for mars bars dipped in pickle juice eeww.
  • eewww !!!! thats gross loool. yeh i just gone mad on cereals and pickled onions. my friends mom craved sirt of the floor when she was pregnant and my other mate wanted to eat washing powder lmao wt the hell !!!
  • lol im cravin philidelphia on every thin! i mean every thin
  • I lurveeeeeeeeeeeeeee pickled onions yummy!!!!
  • I just wanted strawberry jam on my toast, which now I cannot stand the sight off!
  • gerkins and ice lollys are another few for me. iv'e heard stories off women eating COAL of all things, that and dirt have got to be the worst. what makes us get cravings for that kind of stuff honestly.
  • ooooooo i no my mom when she was pregnant with me licked coal she didnt eat it lol shes a loser lol. i crave ice lollys last night i was going mad for one, and u no what they say??? if you crave ice or ice lols ur meant to be carryin a boy!! i no im having a boy anywayimage yeee pickled onions r the best image xxxx
  • didn't know that about ice lollys. and im having a boy oohhwer. have you tried the predicter on here it not that good coz it said i was having a girl but i already knew what i was having.
  • oooooooo another boy image wahoooo !!! congrats !!! when u due?? yeh when i started craving ice lollys i thought it, then i just had a feeling he was a boy anyway image x
  • im due march 19th, funny thing is as soon as i found out i was pregnant i kept saying it was a boy then when i had last scan and we found out the sex i was a bit freaked coz i was right.
  • oooooooo just b4 me image im due april 6th !! yeh i dreamt i was having a boy b4 they told me. maybe us moms to be just knw deep dwn. u got any other kids?
  • I NEED apple juice!!!!
  • I've been craving ice lollies! Just been shopping and got a 10 pack!! Also lemonade, fizzy sweets and black jacks!?!?!? My poor teeth!! Does that mean it could be a boy then if i;m craving ice lollies? I would love that as I already have a girly.xxx
  • ahh gosh, yeh its what i hear that ice lollies is boys but its just lyk an old wives tale but ay u gna find out what ur havin? if u do let us no image mmm apple juice makin gmy mouth water now lol xx
  • not really a cravin as such but its made worse by the fact pg women arnt aloud it....... Pate, any flavour, i want it ALL of the time!!!!!!!! I did crave pork luncheon meat up until about 18 weeks tho!!!

30+1
  • eeewww thats gross lol
  • It's pickled onions for me as well, I even eat the juice afterwards with a spoon. The only problem is eating a whole jar is yummy but gives me such a stomachache and makes me burp (nice!) so I'm laying off them for a while!

In the first trimester I had a craving for crumpets and ate a pack every day x x x
  • BEING CRAVING PIKKLED ONIONS AS WELL I BROUGHT TWO JARS AND I LIKE THE VINGER AS WELL WEN ARE U GUYS DUE IM DUE IN JULY
    MUSHROOMS COOKED IN BUTTER
    CRISP
  • im due april :P wahoooooooooo everyone seems to love pickled onions this a year for pickles or wot :P
  • Well I kinda hope it is true as I would love one of each so a boy would be great!! Yeah we are gonna find out the sex, I can't wait!! Just eatin my 3rd ice lolly now!xxx