Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Today the madness begins!

Am soooo excited I cant sleep so thought I would wish you all a merry christmas. Have now got all my family up here and wont be able to get on computer for a while so I hope you all have good times and relax and enjoy 1 more Christmas before our lo's get here.

Am getting my prezzie today - seeing midwife at 9 so hopefully will hear baby for 1st time and I cannot wait. Can feel him/her moving so much now (am lucky only 14 wks) especially when I eat something sweet so am gonna use that as my excuse to eat more qualit.y street than normal lol.

HAVE A GOOD ONE LADIES AND ROLL ON NEXT CHRISTMAS :lol:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Replies

• merry xmas everyone have a good one!!!!!!!
  • Merry Christmas i'm unfortunatly at work today, but i'm hoping to lace the bosses choc's with alcohol to leave earlier.....Shhhh!
    Have a fantastic Christmas and all the nest for 2008. xxxxxxxx
  • merry christmas and a fab 2008

love becs xx
  • merry christmas everyone have a gr8 time enjoy all ur goodies i kno ill enjoy my roast turkey dinner imagehope u all get what you want this year.
    abbie n blue bump 23+4
  • merry christmas everyone!!! hope you all have a great time, i know i will with my new hubbie and bump and little girl is so excited\!! she is 3 now so this will be a great year casue she understands about santa now!! x
  • merry christmas, hope everyone has a good day xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev099pr___.png