Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

got my pram in sale today, absolute bargain!!!

hi we got our pram today its great, it is the britax voyaga travel system, that is a pushchair that has a carry cot insert, car seat and raincover included, was reduced to ??199 from ??260 at babies r us, then we ended up getting another ??15 off it at tills cause the assistant gave us vouchers!!!so it ended up costing ??185 from ??260. i am so happy!! it is a bit early but im not superstitious and it is second baby and i think i was more cautious first time round

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/bruhome/bruspecialofferssale/bruspecialofferssalepushchairs/715360

Replies

• wow I just spent ??59 quid in next for our new lo should have come to ??124.99 what a bargin just need her to arrive now x x
  • Oooh I got ours today! We got the graco mirage travel system for ??129 including the raincover. It was the best price we've seen, in an independent shop. We've been messing around with it just now, getting it set up - though I hope my son dont arrive just yet!!!