Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I've lost my baby...

I'd barely written my msg saying scan went fine when bleeding got very, very heavy with large blood clots. i;ve been to doc's and they've confirmed i am now miscarrying.

How everything can change in a few hours..........car crash christmas eve.....start bleeding xmas day......miscarriage on the 27th ......this was a truely awful xmas!!!
xxxxxxxxx

Replies

• I am so sorry to hear this. You are having an awful xmas. I send you big hugs and hope that you keep posting for support at this awful time x
  • I am so sorry for your loss, as Suzanne says life can be so cruel. Big hugs to you and you Oh,
    Mary xx
  • life is soooo unfair. how awful to be miscarrying because of this crash im so sorry and my thoughts are with you xxx
  • my gosh im so sorry for your loss xxx
  • oh my god hun i cant belive it im so sorry life can be so sxxty sometimes reading that iv got tear in my eye hun i cant belive it really i cant x
  • So sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you xxx
  • so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you xx
  • Jenna I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Life can be so cruel at times. I know it's hard, but try and keep your chin up hun xx
  • so sorry to here this, i was made up for you when you were told everything was ok. Big hugs and hope you are feeling better soon.
  • I'm so sorry to hear that you had a crap time at xmas and that you lost your baby. Take care of yourself and remember we're here if you need to talk. Big hugs. Thinking of you. Filo x
  • I'm so sorry, Jenna. I hope that we'll be able to cheer you up even if just a little, as you're usually so good at making everyone else smile around here. I know it doesn't count for much but there are lots of people thinking of you. xx
  • thank u all for ur lovely msgs, i'm trying to find my funny mojo but it seems to have disappeared for the mo. Luckily my daughter is being my shinning star and kissing her mummy and generally being amazing so it brings me hope that i do make amazing babies and this one was just not meant to be with me but be some1 elses babies guardian angel.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • thats how i'd like to think of the baby i lost earlier this month too. Oh that made me cry a bit. Take care. Love Filo x
  • thanks louisa i'd written ur msg when i got home and then the bleeding a couple of hours later, i'm really gutted can't believe my bad luck! xxxx
  • oh I am so sorry yo hear that
    xxbighugsxx
    xx
  • so sorry to hear this hunny. big cuddle xxx
  • Hunny, i know ive said it lots but im truely sorry for your loss, heres to our 2 angels playing in the clouds, kim xxxxxxxx
  • oh hun, so very very sorry. Don't not what to say other than you are a very special person on this site and I am thinking about you.

Big hugs
    xxx
  • Thank u, its great having every1s support on hear as finding it quite hard as in a bit of pain and still have the hassle of crash to sort!
    Here's to a better new yr.xxxxxxxx
  • omg jenna im so sorry to hear your bad news i havent been on here all xmas cos of late af and i was so happy for you. hopefully we can get a little brother or sister for our daughters in the new year. hope you're ok x