Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

another cm question- no idea what my body is doing eek

hi, a couple of weeks ago i told you that in the morning i had cramps and lots of white cm then at night i go the stretchy ewcm so i though i was ov as that would make my af due on day 40 same as last month. Yesterday again in the morning i had lots of white cm ( no cramps) and at night the stretchy ewcm! how annoying so now i do not know if i was ov 2 weeks ago! ahhhh i have never really noticed it that much before now i have seen it twice in 1 month! well my af due either xmas day ( night) or boxing day. not having any symptoms so am thinking i am not pg! don't think xmas is going to be too good either as my poor oh is in bed now as he has been throwing up all day!! ( hope i don't get it!) we are suppose to be driving down to my parents house 2morrow afternoon to Cornwall ( we live in Sheffield) but if he is still ill we may not be able to go. i just hope he feels better! the annoying thing was he was also ill last xmas and missed out on the xmas dinner and everything! i guess we may be having a delayed xmas!! good luck to anyone testing over xmas xxx

Replies

• Increased cm is also a sign of preg so if it is 2 weeks since OV then could be that!!! Don't give up hope because you don't have other preg symptoms, many don't. Could you test to see, then you'll know whether to take it easy tomorrow!!
    Best of luck Camlo xxxxx
  • OMG this is happening to me too! I thought i ovulated on 15th but now i have had ewcm last couple of days too. I have never really noticed ewcm before, this is the first month i have noticed it. My af is due in a week so i would expect to start having some signs of it now but only have sore nipples which i also dont normally have.
  • OMG this is happening to me too! I thought i ovulated on 15th but now i have had ewcm last couple of days too. I have never really noticed ewcm before, this is the first month i have noticed it. My af is due in a week so i would expect to start having some signs of it now but only have sore nipples which i also dont normally have.
  • This has happened to me too, the signs say i've ov twice in a normal 28 day month! Though ov sticks didn't pick anything up! Our bodies are trying to trick us!!!

Hope you managed that mamouth trip to Cornwall Princess Jane!

xxxxx
  • hey, well i had more ewcm the other day too! so thats 3 times so far this month! i think my body is showing me that it can do it seeing as i haven't really noticed it very much b4. well my af has not shown up yet! although i think it may be on its way. i did go to cornwall and have had flu the whole time i was there ( everyone did!) so wasn't great! but was nice to see everyone anyway! xxx
  • Glad you had a nice trip even with flu. Cm can occur a few times a month in some people, me one of them but not necessarily every month. Common just before af also. Good luck and fingers crossed for a bfp for you. Filo x
  • is annoying though cos i thought i knew when i was ov! and worked out af was due on boxing day! but i obviously got it wrong!! ahhhhh af better get a move on! xx
  • Have you tested yet then? Filo x