Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symptoms of Pregnancy

Hi, Myself and my boyfried have been trying for a baby for 6 months and still no joy. I have just got over a servere ear infection and cold and still feel rough, i was just constantly being sick and really dizzy for the whole week of Christmas!!!! I dont know if its still the after math of my ear infection and cold but I carnt stop eating and weeing, I keep feeling really sick, and I keep having outbusts of tears. I thought that I might be pregnant but I took a test and it was negative. Can you get these symptoms very earily before a test will show? I had a miscarriage 2 months ago and have not had a period since. Im so confused and desperate. Can anyone help?:\?

Replies

• mmm wen are you due on atke a test once ur late for ya period
  • Its just so frustrating. I keep trying not to get my hopes up but its so hard. I thought that if you get the symptoms then it will show on a test. Thanks for your advice, i should be due on soon so I will test then, I havnt had one for 2 months tho
  • We were trying for 6 months and I was starting to get really worked up cos I thought it would just happen straight away. The stress doesn't help. You know you can conceive so try to relax and get better first. Althought the symptoms do sound hopeful the clearblue tests can usually tell within a few days of conception, so maybe not? You need to wait till you are late but if you have not had one, it's maybe that you need to give your body some more time to recover from the stress it has been through over the last few months. Try to get yourself better first and then see. xx
  • I found out i was pregnant exactly eight weeks after miscarriage with no period since The line was a very feint line though I would wait a few days and test again. sounds promising though

33+5 good luck.
  • I don't believe pregnancy tests are as good as they say. I was a week late for my period before I could get even a faint BFP and now i'm 15 weeks image

The doc told me you are more fertile after a mc, so there is always a chance you could be pregnant again. Normally your period should come 4-6 weeks after your mc, if you are worried and want to know an answer I would recommend speaking to your doctor, they can give you blood tests to see if you have any pregnancy hormone, and if you are not pregnant they can help with getting your period started,

I hope this has helped hun

c
    xx