Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Worried - Passed a small clot

as it says above i passed a small blood clot yesterday when I went to the toilet. I am 11 + 1 weeks. Haven't had any bleeding but had slight back ache until last night. Have got a scan at the epu tomorrow but am so worried that i may have had a mc.

Replies

• try not to worry hun image good luck 4 tomorrow wat time is your scan???
  • its at 9.50am. just want everything to be ok
  • Good luck for tomorrow hun, I really hope all is well xxx
  • Don't worry. At eleven weeks if you had a misscarriage you would pass lots of blood not just one blood clot. However maybe it is a warning and the best thing is to put your feet up and rest until your appointment tomorrow.

I had quite a lot of bleeding from 5 weeks to 11 weeks and am now 23 weeks pregnant with a healthy kicking baby. I think I would have gone crazy if it wasn't for the people on this site telling me how normal it was to bleed. However I did take it easy, no work and a lot of bed rest.

So take advantage of the excuse to lie around doing nothing for a day. I am sure you will find out tomorrow everything is fine. Take care
  • I agree with Greek Baby, I think this is your bodies way of telling you that you need to take it down a peg or two and put your feet up. Good luck hope all goes well, Kerry xxx
    http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/9/931/93175.png

• Thanks for all the replies. Have been having an easy day today and not done alot. Will let you know how I get on when I get home tomorrow.
  • Hope everything is ok for you, I am sure it will be. I had some bleeding at 6 weeks and then again at 8 weeks, it was only a little bit each time and at my dating scan this week everything was fine. Take care, Kerry
  • Hope everything goes ok today. I had alot of bleeding and a huge blood clot. Both my bf and I was crying on the way to the hospital. But everything was fine. Dont forget to let us know what happened.
  • Hi all. Thanks for all your replies .Just to let you know that I've had my scan and everything is ok, baby is very active and had a hard job to get a decent pic as it wouldn't stay still for long. They think that as I got pregnant on the pill it was just a clot that should have come away when I was due to have a bleed. I'm so glad that everything is ok.

Hayley x
  • Thats great news, you must be so relieved. If the baby is really active maybe they kicked something loose :lol:
  • glad that all went well

becs 10wks xxx
  • When they did my scan as well the baby was really active and it was also just before 12 weeks. I wonder if this is a normal thing? I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and the last scan was at 17 weeks. And then the baby was very very active. Hides behind hands. Even touches toes and feet.

I'm glad to hear everything went well. I'm really happy for you. I've had a healthy pregnacy since that day. I hope the same goes for you...

XXXX
  • Big relief! Take it easy now xx