Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

please can some one put my mind at rest

i found out i was pregnant yesterday, 4 days early. I keep getting dull achey pains just every now and again as if af were on its way otherwise i feel fine. is this fairly normal? x

Replies

• yeah it is hun i had them from 4 weeks to 9 weeks i wouldnt worry sweetie image
  • ive ad like ackes n cramps Just tell ya doc or summit to amke sure u are ok normaly get it on the day u wud of came on if u wasnt preg thats wen i get the cramps even tho im almost 13 weeks pregus
  • I am nearly 16 weeks now and I still get that! My midwife told me last time round that it is just things stretching and settling down. Sometimes it can be a sign that you need to slow down a bit but it doesn't sound like anything to worry about, cogratulations on your pregnancy!
  • thanks girls.xx I am trying to be really positive this time around- so i won't worry but will chill out and watch a cheesy chick flick. x
  • Yes, i had period pain type cramps almost every day right up until around 16 - 17 weeks when they subsided. Still get them (very ocassionally) now and Im 26 weeks.

Congratulations by the way.

xx
  • was it just me who had trouble understanding what caz said?