Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

removed

removed

[Modified by: removed on 15 September 2009 14:52:27 ]

Replies

• WHAT A NASTY SPOILT COW SHE SOUNDS LIKE HUN DONT BE SOFT WITH THIS WOMEN ITS HIM WHO AS A CHILD WITH HER NOT YOU SO DONT STAND FOR ANY OF HER SHIT. IF ANYTHING WHEN YOU START GETTING A NICE BIG BUMP AND SEE HER RUB IT IN HER FACE AND TELL HER HOW HAPPY YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ARE TOGEATHER. I CAM SEE YA PARTNER IS WORRIED ABOUT EX STOPING HIM SEEING HIS CHILD BUT AT END DAY HE SHOULD BE CONCENTRATING ON HIS NEW FAMILY NOW IM NOT SAYING FORGET ABOUT HIS OTHER CHILD BUT HE SHOULDN STAND FOR EMOTIONAL BLACK MAIL FROM HER COS THATS WHAT SHES DOING. HE WORSE COMES TO WORSE HE CAN GET ACCESS THROUGH COURTS. SHE SOUNDS LIKE A NASTY PIECE OF WORK DONT LET HER GET TO YOU THATS WHAT SHE WANTS HUN. X
  • ITS NOT UP TO YOUR PARTNER TO BE BUYING HER FAGS ETC IF SHE CANT BEFORE IT THEN SHE SHOULD STOP BLOODY SMOKING AT END DAY THATS MONEY THAT SHOULD BE GOING ON YOUR CHILD BABYS ARE EXPENSIVE AND YA NEED EVERY PENNY YA GET. AS LONG AS HIS PAYING FOR HIS CHILD THEN THATS ALL HE NEEDS TO DO. AND OF COURSE SHOW HIS LIL GIRL LOTS LOVE. AND IN SURE HE DOES AND MORE
  • I feel for you and your oh hun, she shouldnt be able to spoil this special time for you!

I cant advise as i dont know what i'd do in this situation but dont walk away from the man you love and your baby's dad bcos of this daft cow! If you walk away you will still be connected to all this shit because of your little one, so you'll be losing your oh for no reason! Plus think of him, he may seem like he's favouring his little girl at the min but he is probably desperate not to lose her and if he lost you and lo he would be gutted.

If your worried about the girls safety perhaps you should seek legal help and inform social services?!

I hope its all gets sorted for you both
    x
  • HI there, know what you are going through! My husbands ex did the same thing to him 4 years ago (we have been together 2 and this is our first baby) she plays stupid mind games the same as your man's ex does. My husbands daughter is now 14 and has recently came to live with us full time as she has just relised what a nasty cows her mum really is. The best advice I can give you is to hold your head up high and don't let her know that this is all getting to you as then she has won. She probably doesn't really want him that much but has relised you have everything that she will never have again. I know just how hard it can be but just stay strong and if you want to talk then you can contact me anytime. Think you also need to have a heart to heart with your man and tell him how you feel, I did and he has been brilliant and turns out he felt the same all along just didn't want to worry me. Show her that you are a team and it will work.
    T xxx
  • AW you guys have me in tears now. thanks so much. its really cheered me up, tears of joy to see that people understand i was beginning to feel like i was just being selfish for wanting her to get on with her own life.

thanks guys.
  • i just had to reply as i feel im in a situation which could be very similar. i too am pregnant with my first child, and my dh has a 4 year old daughter. im only 10 weeks so his ex doesnt know yet, but im dreading her making this exciting experience difficult. we have already been through the courts for access to his daughter, which has cost her nothing due to legal aid and us thousands...and despite all that if she doesnt want us to see his little girl we dont and theres nothing we can do about it, other than go to court for her to be told yet again we should be allowed to see her, only for her to say no when we get home again. the legal system is a complete joke, the courts have no means of enforcing the mother to do anything she doesnt want to - but thats another rant sorry!
    anyway please dont walk away from this relationship, i honestly know how hard it is having someone else pulls the strings in your life. i am so worried i could be writting your words in a couple of weeks but im not prepared to walk away. if his ex does stop him seeing his daughter it is something you will have to resolve between yourselves. you cannot let this woman (i use the term loosely) dictate what happens to your own family.
    i do think your OH needs to think ahead, and he shouldnt be running around after his ex all the time. my oh does keep his ex sweet, but not to that extent..... he needs to realise things have changed and he now needs to be putting his new family first, otherwise he'll risk loosing them as well...before making any hasty decisions you really need to let your man know what you're thinking and how you feel. remember men dont have a clue unless you spell it out to them!
    i wish you all the best, please keep in touch as id love to know how things go. maybe we can share tactics and horror stories.
    i really hope both our worries are unfounded and our OHs realise how lucky they are to have us x x x
  • tanx every1. will keep you updated in mad effort not to go mad.
  • removed

[Modified by: removed on September 15, 2009 02:54 PM]

• THESE EX WOMEN WHO FEEL NEED TO SPROIL THE HAPPEST TIME OF ANOTHER WOMENS LIFE MAKES OF SO ANGRY. DONT LET THESE SPOILT COWS GET TO YOU GIRLS. I CAM IMAGINE HOW EMOTIONAL YOUR BOTH FEELING IT MUST BE SO DRAINING. JUST REMEMBER THESE WOMEN NEED TO GET A LIFE DONT LET THEM GET TO YOU THERE JUST SADOS WHO NEED GET A LIFE. X TRY RELAX GIRLS AND ENJOY THE MOST AMAZING TIME IN YOUR LIFE X
  • WHAT A BITCH USING HER CHILD TO BLACKMAIL HIM INTO COMING SHE INNOCENT CHILD AND THE MUM IS USING HER TO GET TO YOU BOTH. YOUR POOR OH AS WELL. SHES TELLING CHILD TO SAY IF YOU LOVE OF DADDY YOU WILL COME ROUND BUT IF SHE LOVED HER CHILD SHE WOULD NOT USE HER LIL GIRL LIKE THIS SHES DOING THE WRONG THING COS HER CHILD WILL THINK USING HER DADDY IS RIGHT. IN AM SO FUCKING ANGRY FOR YOU. LOL SORRY ABOUT RANT MY HORMONES ALL OVER PLACE HUN. X X GOOD LUCK DON LET THE COW WIN AND SPOIL THINGS X
  • I really feel for you babe! Ex's can be the worst - even if they dont want the man back they still dont want anyone else to have them. You and your oh really need to work through this - am sure it is tearing him apart inside. My oh has a 10 yr old and he always worries her mum will stop her coming here but they are so close am sure his daughter would cause merry hell if she did and i told him so! Can you record her calls, etc and use them in court or too social services?
  • removed

[Modified by: removed on September 15, 2009 02:55 PM]

[Modified by: removed on September 15, 2009 02:57 PM]

• Am glad things are going well at the moment but as a thought - cant the school help you out? They can obviously see the big difference in Demi when she has been with you and her dad. Surely if there was to be a call from them to Social Services stating all the evidence as they see it then you and her dad would be the obvious choice for where she is CARED FOR!!! I really hope this all goes well for you all, especially the little ones. As for the mother - she needs some sort of shock treatment. I cannot believe a mother would use her own child like that - its awful. What mother would chose a weekend away over food, clothes and warmth for her child? At least Demi has a brill step-mom xxxx
  • the school have her on a monitoring program like i said, and if after the six weeks she doesnt improve then the will contact social. but for today whensh came over she demanded that she could get in bath with me as if baby in my belly can then she ca too. so we had a good splash in the bath and but her new clothes from christmas to bring her to the aquaruim today. but of a dilemma when we got back as she had been drawing in the car and when we got home she produced this picture of mummy daddy and demi at the fish house. so the battle continues to make sure she doenst call me mummy. I would love her to be my child, but i can't let her call me mummy as it would confuse her mind she is only three. So i said is that Trisha your mummy, and she said no trisha didnt come. me daddy and you my mummy pointing at us in turn. So Jason has told her my name is sarah. We gently tried to get this a thing all day only for my best mate to walk in and say how is mummy to be. great demi is off again.

[Modified by: removed on September 15, 2009 02:58 PM]

• She obviously feels really safe around you and feels part of a real family every weekend. Its good that she has the pair of you every weekend for some stability that she really cant be getting throughout the week.
  • removed

[Modified by: removed on September 15, 2009 02:56 PM]