Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

my miscrage need sum suport

II WAS BLEEDING LAST NIGHT WENT TO HOSPITAL TODAY AND IT iS VERY BAD NEWS THE DID A SCAN AND SAID BABY IS 7 WEEKS 3DAYS AND as no heart beet i was so sad im ment to be 13weeks 3days i dont understand y it happend and y i didnt bleed at 7 weeks if thats wen my lil baby died.i cnt get over this please i need sum suport
:\?

Replies

• So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • So sorry for your loss.

I had MC March 2006 and I was 11 +4 and had bleeding so went for a scan - and like you baby was only 7 weeks and had no heart beat. I can empathise with what you are going thru - there is no reason for what happened and no one is to blame - just make sure that you take care of yourself and accept all the supprt you are offered to help you get thru. Importantly - make sure you and your OH talk about this when you are ready as he will be grieving to.

Sending you loads of hugs
    xxx
  • sending you lots of hugs- you will get through this - although I understand how it feels at the moment x Talk & grieve- as much as you need tox

• Sorry for your loss xx
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    I had a MC nearly 3 years ago & although I am pregnant now & was young at the time I do still think about the baby that I lost.

I started bleeding at 10 weeks but when I went to the hospital I was told the baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks, it was very confusing because it had a heartbeat & they thought that my dates had maybe been miscalculated & told me I would be OK it was just a slight bleed so to go home & come back in a week for a check-up scan, reassured me women can bleed all the way through their pregnancies etc.
    Anyway later that night I was in excruiating pain & bleeding was becoming heavier so went back to the hospital & they did an internal as they couldn't see the baby on the screen (also made me do a pregnancy test even though i'd been there a few hours before & told not only was I pregnant but I was fine!!). When they did the internal the sonographer got a doctor who told my partner that the baby had died & was moving down my womb & would eventually dispose itself- this was all while I was lying there trying to comprhend the fact that the baby had died!
    I was told I didn't need a D&C because the foetus was detaching itself & seemed to be moving through OK so to go home & wait for things to happen naturally.
    It was a horrendous time & the whole way through this pregnancy I have been plagued with the thoughts of that past & the experience we went through. My family were a great help to me & I have found that websites like this were other people share their experiences & support help too.

Time is a healer & you need to think positively that things will happen in the future for you when the time is right- look at me I was on the pill & trying my best not to get pregnant but now it has happened I wouldn't be without it.

Look after yourself,
    Lauren xo
  • Hi
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    I had a missed miscarriage in july, I was 11wks when I had some brown spotting went for a scan & found out I was having twins but they stopped growing at 8wks.
    I was like you so devastated, didn't know why it happened. It helped to know I wasn't the only person it happened to.
    Its very hard, give yourself time, its got easier for me as time has gonne by. I still think about it every day & cry at times.
    Any time you need to talk I'll be here.
    Take Care
    Helen x x x
  • had my second period since my m/c mmm i wud love to have a baby this year. its hard to get preg when u want it sooo bad