Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

my miscrage need sum suport

II WAS BLEEDING LAST NIGHT WENT TO HOSPITAL TODAY AND IT iS VERY BAD NEWS THE DID A SCAN AND SAID BABY IS 7 WEEKS 3DAYS AND as no heart beet i was so sad im ment to be 13weeks 3days i dont understand y it happend and y i didnt bleed at 7 weeks if thats wen my lil baby died.i cnt get over this please i need sum suport
:\?

Replies

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.

I had MC March 2006 and I was 11 +4 and had bleeding so went for a scan - and like you baby was only 7 weeks and had no heart beat. I can empathise with what you are going thru - there is no reason for what happened and no one is to blame - just make sure that you take care of yourself and accept all the supprt you are offered to help you get thru. Importantly - make sure you and your OH talk about this when you are ready as he will be grieving to.

Sending you loads of hugs
    xxx
  • Options
    sending you lots of hugs- you will get through this - although I understand how it feels at the moment x Talk & grieve- as much as you need tox

• Options
    Sorry for your loss xx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    I had a MC nearly 3 years ago & although I am pregnant now & was young at the time I do still think about the baby that I lost.

I started bleeding at 10 weeks but when I went to the hospital I was told the baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks, it was very confusing because it had a heartbeat & they thought that my dates had maybe been miscalculated & told me I would be OK it was just a slight bleed so to go home & come back in a week for a check-up scan, reassured me women can bleed all the way through their pregnancies etc.
    Anyway later that night I was in excruiating pain & bleeding was becoming heavier so went back to the hospital & they did an internal as they couldn't see the baby on the screen (also made me do a pregnancy test even though i'd been there a few hours before & told not only was I pregnant but I was fine!!). When they did the internal the sonographer got a doctor who told my partner that the baby had died & was moving down my womb & would eventually dispose itself- this was all while I was lying there trying to comprhend the fact that the baby had died!
    I was told I didn't need a D&C because the foetus was detaching itself & seemed to be moving through OK so to go home & wait for things to happen naturally.
    It was a horrendous time & the whole way through this pregnancy I have been plagued with the thoughts of that past & the experience we went through. My family were a great help to me & I have found that websites like this were other people share their experiences & support help too.

Time is a healer & you need to think positively that things will happen in the future for you when the time is right- look at me I was on the pill & trying my best not to get pregnant but now it has happened I wouldn't be without it.

Look after yourself,
    Lauren xo
  • Options
    Hi
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    I had a missed miscarriage in july, I was 11wks when I had some brown spotting went for a scan & found out I was having twins but they stopped growing at 8wks.
    I was like you so devastated, didn't know why it happened. It helped to know I wasn't the only person it happened to.
    Its very hard, give yourself time, its got easier for me as time has gonne by. I still think about it every day & cry at times.
    Any time you need to talk I'll be here.
    Take Care
    Helen x x x
  • Options
    had my second period since my m/c mmm i wud love to have a baby this year. its hard to get preg when u want it sooo bad