Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Quinny Buzz arrived - £200 off!

While trawling the internet the other day, i came across a site called kiddicare.com.
I had fallen in love with the Quinny Buzz after my friend bought one but knew how expensive it would be!
They currently have them on that site for @ ??200 off!!!
You get the pushchair AND dreamy carrycot including sun shade, rain cover and other bits for ??299.97!!!

Then you can get the car seat to fit (Maxi Cosy) for about ??84 which is the cheapest I have seen.

I am only 13+2 but could not fault this price and after having 12 week scan thought I would.
We are buying a few bits as we go along to ease the cost over a monthly basis!

It has arrived and is fab. Put it in parents garage still boxed (checked it was all OK first).

If anyone is considering that then get on there, they have @ 250 left in stock.

xxx

Replies

• Good for you nabbing a bargain!
  • im going for the jeep travel system.. its on special at babiesrus.com for 240 and its fantastic!
  • Hiya Gachette, Just thought id post and say the jeep travel system is the pram im getting and in argos its only ??149. Hope we are on about the same one! At nearly ??100 cheaper it might be worth a look! x
  • Hi there, just a note to say that i bought the jeep pushchair but opted out with car seat as holly was to big. but its great padded well and plenty of room!!image
  • good for you! im green with evy i bought mine from mothercare the push chair the carry cot the maxi cosi the shopping basket the foot muff and the unbrella ??640! But it is the mother of all push chairs. I get so excited when i see one when im out! Very sad i know but i used to feel the same when i got a mercedes and used to see one out!