Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

baby milks, what are the differences??

hi this is my second baby and i used SMA with my fist which was fine...i am hoping to try breastfeeding with this one but dont see me doing it for more than a few weeks/months (but have been told this still benefits them) ao anyway, i just wondered what is the difference between baby formulas, as i would prob just use SMA again unless anything else was better...i was clueless last time adn not much better this time, and just picked SMA cause it seemed the most available one and easy to find.

Replies

• SORRY HAVE JUST SEEN THERE IS ALREADY A POST ABOUT THIS DUH, IM SO STUPID!!!
  • Hi, i used SMA at first with my lo and she was always full of wind and so i changed her to cow and gate and she has been a dream since. I have heard this before about sma but like you found it one of the cheapest and most available. Aptimal is good too but if you have a hungry baby it wont satisfy it as well as its a lighter milk, or so my HV said. x