Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

hello

hello i ahvent been on here before so i thought that i would introduce my self. I am felicity i am 22 and have a dd called phoebe who is 3 I ma expecting our second baby on the 16th of march. Look forwrd to chatting to all of you. xx

Replies

• Congratulations and welcome!! I'm 21 expecting my 1st and due on 27th June. Good luck with ur pregnancy
    Lizzy xxx
  • Hi!
    Its nice to see there lots of young 'uns like me, Im 21 and im pregnant with my second baby who is due on 2nd July (so 16weeks tomorrow). Not long before your baby is here though, is it? Kerry xxx
  • Hello and welcome flickaty.

I am 27 weeks pregnant with our first baby which is due on 10th April. We found out at my 20 week scan that we are expecting a girl.

i have found this website very friendly and helpful - lots of good advice and tips given.

xx
  • hi felicity image congratulations! 16th march - wow - not long! do you know what you are having or is it a surprise?

Holz - hello & HAPPY BIRTHDAY for this week!!

i'm 23, first pregnancy, and HE is due april 7th image i have also found this website a great help - i'd be lost without it now!!

gem xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pbs__.png