Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Anyone want to buy next vouchers?

Hiya girls, Am selling ??50 next gift cards for ??45 was going to put them on ebay but the fees are silly now! They are 2 x ??25 cards which i got for christmas but could really do with the money instead! x

There is no expiry date and no delivery charge

Luv Mikayla! xx
13+6

Replies

• Er, no its not. Muppet.

[Modified by: mikayla3000 on January 16, 2008 10:50 AM]
  • Mikayla, ignore that comment it was a dickhead who got on here last night - webeditor has removed their subscription!
  • Orite, thanx oldermum. It aint no con at all! x
  • I know babe, and am sure that everyone on here who has got to know you knows it too.

Why dont you use those vouchers to treat yourself? Use them to get some nice maternity clothes or some special bathtime stuff?

Love Lee xxxxx
  • I know babe, and am sure that everyone on here who has got to know you knows it too.

Why dont you use those vouchers to treat yourself? Use them to get some nice maternity clothes or some special bathtime stuff?

Love Lee xxxxx
  • OH my god i read a comment they put on last night about pain releif i was really shocked they put about smoking weed through the labour you know when you think is that really safe for the baby and i thought i was just being prudish! What a twat!