Forum home General Chat General chat

mums in ilford

Hi all I'm 23 and i've got a son who's 4 on 29th feb and am 2 months pregnant at the moment. I live in ilford if any other mums are local holla me!! 1st pregnancy was awfull as i was really sick most of the time but this time round everything seems ok just been eating alot they do say no two kids are the same and i really hope that's true as first time round he was up on the hour every hour (just wouldn't sleep) so this time round i hope i have a more relaxed baby!!

Replies

• hello, kerry i have two girls nearly 5 and 3. I also have 3 step children who are 15, 13 and 11. recently got married. i am nearly 34 and i live in romford and am a FTM. so What do you do??

[Modified by: xkerrySoSweetx on January 21, 2008 10:55 PM]
  • Hi maille, you sound like ur kept busy!! AAh congrats on u being a newlywed -- i'm supposed to be getting married soon aswell june/july this year but to be honest it's all a bit unorganised as at first we were going to wait till next year but we thought it would be nice to get hitched b 4 the baby comes as it will be too much hassle trying to orgainse a wedding with a newborn -- another reason is because the other day our son nearly 4 said to me when i was giving his dad a hug "that's my daddy not yours - ur just his girlfriend!!" they think they know it all at that age!! u must get comments from ur girls too as apparently girls can be worse lol!! I'm a legal secretary but have just changed jobs asit was getting too tiring travelling on the train to central london every day so i'm working in ilford at the moment in accounts (dunno how i ended up there my maths is rubbish) Im always up romford( when i get a chance) as i love the shops so much choice up there and i always can find whatever i'm looking for i think romfords better than lakeside!! u must love being so near the shops!!
  • Hi maille, you sound like ur kept busy!! AAh congrats on u being a newlywed -- i'm supposed to be getting married soon aswell june/july this year but to be honest it's all a bit unorganised as at first we were going to wait till next year but we thought it would be nice to get hitched b 4 the baby comes as it will be too much hassle trying to orgainse a wedding with a newborn -- another reason is because the other day our son nearly 4 said to me when i was giving his dad a hug "that's my daddy not yours - ur just his girlfriend!!" they think they know it all at that age!! u must get comments from ur girls too as apparently girls can be worse lol!! I'm a legal secretary but have just changed jobs asit was getting too tiring travelling on the train to central london every day so i'm working in ilford at the moment in accounts (dunno how i ended up there my maths is rubbish) Im always up romford( when i get a chance) as i love the shops so much choice up there and i always can find whatever i'm looking for i think romfords better than lakeside!! u must love being so near the shops!!
  • Hi Kerry, Hows you? Yes i am generally kepted very busy (doing nothing i think) Wedding was fantastic and we even took the lo on honeymoon with us, we had a great time. I can understand not wanting the stress of organising your wedding with a newborn but dont you think it would be nice to have all your family in your wedding pics. Kids can say the funniest things cant they. they are great when they do things like that. I couldnt work in accounts either to be honest, my maths not very good never has been. I was a company buyer for a fire protection company worked for them for over 14years, miss it a little i suppose. I dont go romford very often i tend to go to lakeside as i live just outside romford fairly close to m25 so tend to shoot round to lakeside.

does your little boy go to school?? Hows the pregnancy going? when are you due?
  • Hi kerry sorry for the delay in responding to your last message. Honeymoon was fantastic, we spent two weeks in the rivierra Maya in mexico. I like my weddings pics as it is the only pics we have we all of us together which is nice. I quite fancy going to new york as i would love to go skating in central park.

My eldest started reception sept 07 and she is not five til march this year. My youngest is starting at the school nursery this sept everyday mornings only. she will be 3 in march. My eldest is doing really well at school she is really enjoying it. Yes both my girls will be in the same school when the youngest is in reception the eldest will be in year one. which will be nice as you said she can look after the little one.

Glad your pg is going well. I had sickness all the way through with both my girls. I had them in harold wood maternity but if i have another would like a home birth. Kings Georges is supposed to be better than QUEENS!!!!! Portland def. to expensive why do you not fancy a home birth then ????