Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Slept for hours......

Morning girls,
Just to let you know that for some reason last night my sleepless nights came to an end. I went to bed just after 9pm, slept until 11.29 (pee run) then back to sleep until 5.40 this morning (another pee run)! its the first time in over 3 weeks Ive slept like this.
I dont know what was different, or why but am I glad for the sleep. I feel brighteyed and bushy tailed today. I feel I can take on anything that is chucked at me today.
Hang in there those of you that are having problems with sleeping. I know what you're going through.
x x x x :\)

Replies

• Options
    How far on are you? Just wondering if I can look forward to my sleep returning, or if I have missed the boat? xx
  • Options
    I am 31+4. As I said the past three weeks I have been lucky to get anything above an hour 1/2 to 2 hours in one go, and then been awake for another 6/8 hours, which as we know isnt nice when its the middle of the night!
    just hang in there and it will come.
  • Options
    I've been on hols for last 10 days and go back tomorrow. I'm worried it's gonna be hard cos I can't sleep through the day but hoping that actually getting the routine back will make me sleep at night. M 21+4 xx