Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

FAO dogstar

Hiya,

just a quick question - i hope you don't think i'm being nosy...but i was just wondering a few things after reading your comment in 'he wants time apart'

Anyhoo, you say you are having your 5th baby now. I just wanted to know what it is like to have 4 children and another on the way. I have one 2 year old girl and I'm 18 weeks pregnant. I find it quite a struggle like trying to keep her entertained during the day when she's not in nursery...the house looks like a bomb has hit it and for some stupid reason yesterday I thought it would be a good idea for us to make play dough to keep us busy...and BOY did it keep ME busy clearing up the mess lol

Did you both plan to have so many and is it hard day to day etc. It's just that I admire you and find it fascinating that you are able to cope so well ;\);\);\)

Karys 18+weeks.

Replies

• I have a friend who has 6! four boys then fell pregnant with twin girls. She runs her house like a production factory and everyone has jobs to do such as dishwasher hoovering. Its meal times that makes me laugh as it looks like a cafe with all the plates set out.
  • lol - it's amazing isn't it. Maybe it's because I'm young but I have nothing but respect for those who look after their children well.