Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

22 weeks scan

hi everyone
im just about to leave for my 22 week scan although im 24 weeks today. its the 2nd attempt at this scan as last week we got stuck with a trainee who messed the whole thing up.
we r also hoping to find out if its a boy of girl so im gonna go and have a coke and a mars bar now to wake baby up so hopefully we will find out today.

Replies

• just my nerves woke mine up, it is great seeing them
  • lol good luck chicky fingers x'ed
  • Hope it went well 2nd time around........Keep us updated...

Katie and bambino.x x x
  • could someone email me when victoria lets us know image i'm off 2moro as have physio and won;t get access now till thurs image really excited for her Thanks image
  • Well????????????????????
    We are all dying to know how you got on mate.
    Love Lee xxxxx
  • omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it was amazing amazing amazing SHE is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yes its a lil girl im over the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks girls xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Congratulations on your daughter.....Really pleased everything went well for you today.....Yay...

Katie and bambino.x x x
  • thanks katie me and kirk r still on a high just cant believe it its also extra special beause we r calling her rose rachel after my nan and she is due on my grandads birthday just ment to be i s'pose i just wanna meet her now lol!!!
  • Ahhhhhh...that is sooo lovely...It makes me kind of wish I had found out the sex of bambino when I read stories like yours but I still have a chance as going back at 34 weeks....... Really wishing you all the best and keep me posted on how things are coming along...

Katie and bambino.x x x
  • ahhhhh thanks katie for me and kirk we always wanted to know if it was a boy or girl from the start if we were to have another 1 i probably wont find out but i just had to know this one xxx