Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

early scans anyone? what were your measurments?

Hi
I was just wondering how many of you had early scans and what foetus measured (if you can remember!!). They think my foetus too small so just wanting to compare! Anything between 6 & 10 weeks would be helpful. Thanks.
xx

Replies

• i had scan at 12+5 days and he was 65 mm

at 10 weeks i think 30 mm is average. not sure though.
  • at my 11+4 scan (emergency) i was given cown rump length of 50.2mm.

at my 12 +6 i had
    CRL of 63.0mm
    BPD 24.0mm
    FL 9.0mm

my next scan aint till 3rd march, i wish i could have one in between!!!

HEY MINE ARE ALL SMALLER THAN THE OTHERS TOO???????

[Modified by: S- J Gachette on January 23, 2008 02:16 PM]
  • i had an early scan at 7 weeks 2 days and baby was 10.0 mm. tiny!! lol!! but they said everything was normal.
    grace and bump 29 weeks xx
  • I had a scan at 9weeks 2 days and it was 25.6mm - what is considered small (besides that!)??
  • Hiya,

I had a scan at 7+1 and it was 10.8mm CRL (crown to rump)

Had another one this monring at 11+6 and it was 58mm, which she said was long but within normal range.

I think it's all fairly random!! xx
  • Had a scan done at 10+1 weeks baby was 3cm long. Going to my next scan 4th Feb, can't wait to see how much he/she has grown. I'll be about 21+weeks then.
  • i had a scan at 7 weeks and it was 6mm...they thought i might be a week further behind than i thought, but just had 12 week scan and im 54mm which they said is about right...
    they said with my early scan that they can change so much and not to worry about it, the fact there was a heartbeat was all they were concerned about.
    hope all ok x
  • Hi, thanks for all your replies. Wilko youve given me a bit more hope as my foetus about same size as your 7 week one. Its got no heartbeat yet so i have yet another scan on tues. Thanksxx
  • I wasnt given mine should i be worried? x
  • i wouldnt be worried unless they have told you to be!! i was asking as my pregnancy may be a non viable one thats all so dont worryxxx
  • We asked how big the foetus was, not sure they would have told us otherwise - we had 5 week and 6 week scans. At 6 weeks he was about 6mm. Between scans a heartbeat had emerged. The wait is horrible, just not knowing what is happening and what to think or feel - keep going. Our boy is now 13 weeks old - amazing to think we saw him when he was the size of a pea!
  • thanks alio123. the wait is horrid, i had to wait ten days to see if the foetus had grown which it had but no hearbeat so now i have to wait till tuesday. what a nightmare! xx
  • Will check here on tues to see how it all goes - really hope it's the best news. Try to do something lovely this weekend to keep your mind off it. xx
  • i had a ascan at "7+6" lil bear was 150ml although i was supposed to be 8+6 then exactly 2 weeks later it was measured in at 11+5 lol so don't worry about sizes till they say there's something to worry about lol i tell you what the the sonograpphers face was a pic hahahaha seeing 4 weeks growth in the space of 2 hahahaha her chin dropped when i said is that normal for 2 weeks as she had seen me then too hahahahahaha
  • Had a scan at 10 weeks, 1 day and sonographer told me I was measuring 10 weeks, 4 days, 36.9mm (CRL) hope this helps?
  • I had my scan at 12+1, the CRL was 57.1mm. Dr said everything was fine and that I was actually further on, based on the measurements, than I thought I was (thought I was 11+5) xxxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/RFV50/.png

• I didnt have an early scan as I only had it confirmed that I was pregnant at 22 weeks. He was the correct length. I am due at the hospital for my 32 week check today and everyone is wanting to know the weight, I kind off do and but also dont, I would like some little suprise.
  • i had a scan at which i though i was 12 weeks but i was only 10+2 and baby was 35.7 mm crown to rump. Got a scan mon so can't wait to see how much baby has grown
    xx