Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

britax voyaga travel system

Hi all, does anyone have one of these? if so, whats it like to handle?

Cheryl

Replies

• hi,
    i have one of these - its great i got the 'ultra' version with the soft carrycot insert and 3 months later we're still using it! looking forward to using the buggy for many months to come and eventually for no 2 (i hope)

handling's great esp with the swivel wheels - never had a prob with the size or handing not even during the jan sales! i managed to loose my mil with the buggy in debenhams during v busy sale peeps everywhere) how she managed i dont i know - i was mid conversation with her and next second she was gone!!

i loved that it came with everything all inc in the price(carseat/raincover/apron/carrycot/changingbag)

only bad thing i would say is it doesnt fold down all that small so i'd check it'd fit in your boot first before buying it (babies r us did this for us) we had a new shape fiesta then but we've now changed as was givien a cmax! and although big surprisingly not heavy!

i did evenutally buy it from boots web so i got advantage points on all 260 quid!!! came in very handy!!!

i've seen loads around some with some quite big toddlers in so looking forward to mine lasting that long!
  • Thank you very very much...its great to hear positive things about it, am def having one now!!

C xx