Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

FAO CAZA r u ok?

Has anyone heard from caza today? she is normally logged on and didnt say she wouldnt be today.

Replies

• Hey Dottie,

Thank you so much for worrying it's really sweet that people care so much image
    Everything is fine, I wasn't at work yesterday so couldn't get online, me and dh decided to take a day off to spend some time together plus our new tv was arriving, it was actually a really nice day.

How are you today? any progress with the ex?

I asked one of my collegues (sp?) about the whole M25 horsebox thing and this is what he sent me:

"Caroline,

As far as I know, motorised horse boxes or horse box trailers should be allowed on all motorways including the M25. However, according to the Highways code, the following vehicles are not allowed in the outside lane of any 3-4 lane motorway:

The right-hand lane of a motorway with three or more lanes MUST NOT be used (except in prescribed circumstances) if you are driving

???? any vehicle drawing a trailer

???? a goods vehicle with a maximum laden weight exceeding 3.5 tonnes but not exceeding 7.5 tonnes, which is required to be fitted with a speed limiter

???? a goods vehicle with a maximum laden weight exceeding 7.5 tonnes

???? a passenger vehicle with a maximum laden weight exceeding 7.5 tonnes constructed or adapted to carry more than eight seated passengers in addition to the driver

???? a passenger vehicle with a maximum laden weight not exceeding 7.5 tonnes which is constructed or adapted to carry more than eight seated passengers in addition to the driver, which is required to be fitted with a speed limiter

[Laws MT(E&W)R reg 12, MT(E&W)AR (2004), MT(S)R reg 11 & MT(S)AR (2004)]

I don't know of any regulations which state that a horse box/van has to be of a certain age, as long as the vehicle is in a roadworthy condition, but it might be worth checking the Highways Code. I've had a quick look on-line, but I couldn't see anything. However, it is a very large website.....................

I hope this helps,

Regards"

I hope this helps you.

Sorry to worry you yesterday image

C
    xx
  • Hi,
    it was in H&H about two weeks ago, that they are trying to stop us from travelling between certain junctions! I know that my wagon has a sercharge of ??8 on it and anything older than an R reg is ??200 to travel around London.
    The police have been to see him along with his mother, she is really cross about not having contact with me and cant understand why I dont want him to know what is going on even so he has been abusive! She told the police I wind him up.
    He told them that I am nuts and willnt let him have anything to do with either me or the baby and that he loves me and wants to marry me. However the police have got the print out from O2 with a copy of his texts on them! which as they say doesnt tye up with what he says.
    I had my 32 week hospital check up yesterday which was a waste of time, I didnt get to see my doc, I had to see this other person who says I dont need a c-section, their is no harm to my baby from my cysts and told me to come back in 4 weeks time. My doc has looked after me since 2001 with my cysts and given me 9 operations on them. Now if he thinks that I should have a c-section so that no harm comes to either me or the baby as he doesnt know how to stop all these cysts from forming.
    Glad you and oh are getting on better
  • Hey,

Try not to let the situation worry you as the police seem to be dealing with it as best they can image

Are you still going to have the section? or do you need to see you normal doctor again?

C
    xx
  • I still want the section as I dont want anything happening to LO. I have rung the hospital to see if I can have another apt, they said they would get back to me.
    Hope you have a good weekend
    x