Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

fao.. princess jane

hello.

Hope your scan goes well tonight. Let us know how it goes and how far along you are.

Replies

• hiya well had scan!! its was brilliant! i feel so much better now def worth paying for!! especially if ur like me and just don't feel pg!! i saw the baby and heartbeat and then heard the heartbeat!! its legs and arms were moving was soooo good!! i am 9 weeks 3 days so in between what i thought!! can't wait for nhs one now yey! xx
  • oh am due 31st august! xx
  • Sounds well god. I have got one friday as I have been getting really sharp stomach pains, they think i am likely to be between 6- 8 weeks. Just hoping everything is ok with mine.....
  • sure it will be that will just be ur uterus growing normally is! let me know how urs goes!! oh and if u have a abdominal one he presses quite hard on bladder and as u have to be desperate for a wee is horrible!! i nearly weed myself haha
  • glad your scan went well, and good luck n----1983 for your scan xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev099pb___.png

• oh good, i suppose if i am 6 weeks then they may have to do an internal one so hopefully they can do a normal ultrasound. I am like you and my periods were always over 43 days and I was really worried as the only symptoms i have are sore boobs and tiredness. i havent had any sickness and thought that was bad...., you didnt have any symptoms did you???
  • hi yeh my periods were between 33 and 56 days!! to begin with i was tired for about 2 weeks and my boobs were a bit bruised. but now i have nothing at all! am fine! i need a wee more but thats it! i feel great! its a good thing not having sickness means ur body is coping well, ur baby takes all the nutrients it needs and can sometimes end up making u ill but if not ur coping well! not everyone is sick. take it as a good sign. i guess after ur scan u will feel better, u will prob be ok having a abdominal one u can have them at 6 weeks but if its not clear they will make u empty ur bladder and do an internal but sure u'll be ok with a normal one. xx
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev243pr___.png