Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

My baby stopped growing!

Hi everyone,

Well i went for my second scan today and they confirmed what i had been dreading, the baby hadn't grown at all in the last 10 days and there as still no heartbeat.

I cant begin to explain how i feel, its like a bad dream. I've taken the first pill today and go in on sat to complete the miscarriage.

Funkymonkey i'm really pleased they found a heartbeat and i hope everything is ok when you go back in 2 weeks.

Emma x

Replies

• I'm so sorry, I'm not sure what else to say.
    I hope that your friends & family are giving you all the support you need.

Take care x
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Look after yourself and I hope you feel better soon. It must be the hardest thing & i know there's nothing anyone can say to make it better but I'm sure you'll have a healthy baby soon xxxxxx
  • sorry to hear that. I have got to go for a scan tomorrow to see if the bean has grown or not, i had one 2 weeks ago and this is my one to see if progressed or not. I am crapping myself and not sure what to think.
  • Hi Hun, thankyou but not out of the woods yet. Im so sorry and I know how you're feeling as I've been there before so just let me know if you wana chat. Take time to grieve and make sure you're getting loads of love and hugs from your loved ones. xx
  • Oh emmaj31, I'm so so sorry. You poor thing, can't imagine what you must be feeling. I'll be praying for you on sat - hope it's not too awful and that you've got great support around you. xxx
  • Hi,

Thanks for all your support.

Oh is being great, so supportive even though I know its so hard for him too he's being so strong for me. I know I wouldn't be able to get through this without him.

n - - - - 1983 I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed. x x

Emma x x

[Modified by: Emmaj31 on January 31, 2008 10:25 PM]
  • emmaj31,
    i am so sorry for your loss i had the same experiance back in 2003 so know nothin anyone says will ease your pain.
    just wanted to wish you all the luck in the future and take care hun
    xxxxx