Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Peugeot 206 Owners - car seats!

Hi, I've just been to Mothercare World to get a car seat and I was told that only 3 of the seats they sold would fit in a Pug 206. and the one I picked from these 3 still didn't fit when the woman tried! which left 2 and one of those didn't have a recline option. I do have a couple of months until my baby will be ready for the next stage car seats (he is 7 1/2 months).
What car seats do you have in your Peugeot 206? Also, mine is a 3 door 2001 model that doesn't have Isofix.
According to the shop assistant we have the worst car when it comes to getting a seat to fit - due to the slope in the rear seats :\( . I do hate our car anyway but don't want to change it for atleast another year.
Peugeot 206 owners please help!

Replies

• I think that mothercare might be being a bit crap. I don't have a 206 but I have just had a look at the fit finder on Britax's website (www.britax.co.uk) and they have quite a lot of stage 1 seats that will fit in your car. Do you know which seats mothercare tried? Is it possible that they were showing you the group 0/1 seats because your lo isn't quite ready for a forward facing one yet?
    I am sure you will be able to find one to fit, so far we have had to find a seat to go in a car with a very short belt that would also squeze into a Mini and a seat to fit in a bucket sports seat and we managed in the end!