Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Does anyone have the icandy Apple pram?

Just wondered if anyone has one as we went looking for prams today and I really liked it, however I had real trouble collapsing the frame and this is something I struggled with on my last pram which was a Quinny. I really don't want to go down the Quinny route again as I didnt find them very good, the travel system is great for small car boots but its a big bulky thing and dragged half the shop around with me lol.
The Quinny zapp is ok except it doesnt recline.

Grrr why is pram shopping so flippin complicated lol:evil:

Replies

• I had the Buzz and Zapp, loved the Zapp when i was just using the carseat on it but like you said it doesn't recline.
    The Buzz is really hard to collapse and I found if you went off the kirb wrong it tipped and was so heavy i struggled to right it, so after hunting for something that i could still use the Maxi Cosi car seat with i found the I Candy range, i have the Cherry and have been using it for a couple of weeks now and love it, it is light easy to fold down and has a huge basket, I have even used it on muddy grass and it coped very well.
    Hope this might help a little.
  • cheers moo, I too have the maxi cosi car seat from my last so it will save me ??100. I think I'm going to plump for the apple as I really do like it.
    xx