Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
Has your child just gone back to school or nursery? Tell us about it here on this thread.

gender predictors?

does anyone know of any sites with gender predictors? i had a go with my son and they all came back with the same thing(even though I knew i was having a boy!!) just wondered if anyone knew of any and if they were right?!! obviously i know this is just a bit of fun.!!! :lol:

Replies

• this one has one on the home page!
  • i tried that one but wanted to know if any others come up with the same result as this one, or if they'll all be different, cos like i say with my 1st baby they all came back boy, just wanting to see if i get different answers and then compare in a few months time!!!
  • Just bumped aquiz up for yoy babeon old wives tales its quite good i dont know what im having and it said 77% girl. I told my oh and he told me to do it again! I think he wants a boy
  • i've done a couple after we found out we were having a boy n they've come back right every time!!! the wives tales one it didnt seem to want to make up it's mind, one set of question it was a girl, next set it turned to a boy, eventually came to the end & was something ike 47% girl 53% boy!!! lol not done the one on the home page though! mihgt do n see what it comes out with!
    http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/11/1121/112106.png

• just had a look at the post on old wives tales, i'm far too early for any of that yet i only found out on wednesday, i'm about 6 weeks!!!!!
  • congratulations hun image i've just typed in baby gender predictors on google n it cam up with loads!!! done about 3 or 4 n they've all come up as boys!!! the chinese ones are supposed to be quite accurate but if u ask me at the end of the day it's all down to genetics!!
    http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/11/1121/112106.png

• thanks hun!! i've just done the same had about 4 or five say girl and two said boy, the one on here came up girl too!! would be nice but not keeping my hopes up its a long way to go yet,and we're not going to find out this time either!!!
  • just had a look at the post on old wives tales, i'm far too early for any of that yet i only found out on wednesday, i'm about 6 weeks!!!!! wow i found out i was pregnant wednesday too am bout 6 weeks too.image
  • Oh Emma, congratulations!!
    How old is Noah now? Spencer is nearly 7 months, time is going so quickly. Its funny that the same faces that were expecting last year are turning up again!
    Hope you're feeling well x
  • congrats to you kelly!!hi pixie woo, just thought i'd pop back in, Noah is almost 9 months time flies!! how are you? i'm feeling slightly nauseous(sp!!)but ok, don't really feel like i'm pg, i think i'm in denial a bit tbh!!xx