Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

gender predictors?

does anyone know of any sites with gender predictors? i had a go with my son and they all came back with the same thing(even though I knew i was having a boy!!) just wondered if anyone knew of any and if they were right?!! obviously i know this is just a bit of fun.!!! :lol:

Replies

• this one has one on the home page!
  • i tried that one but wanted to know if any others come up with the same result as this one, or if they'll all be different, cos like i say with my 1st baby they all came back boy, just wanting to see if i get different answers and then compare in a few months time!!!
  • Just bumped aquiz up for yoy babeon old wives tales its quite good i dont know what im having and it said 77% girl. I told my oh and he told me to do it again! I think he wants a boy
  • i've done a couple after we found out we were having a boy n they've come back right every time!!! the wives tales one it didnt seem to want to make up it's mind, one set of question it was a girl, next set it turned to a boy, eventually came to the end & was something ike 47% girl 53% boy!!! lol not done the one on the home page though! mihgt do n see what it comes out with!
    http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/11/1121/112106.png

• just had a look at the post on old wives tales, i'm far too early for any of that yet i only found out on wednesday, i'm about 6 weeks!!!!!
  • congratulations hun image i've just typed in baby gender predictors on google n it cam up with loads!!! done about 3 or 4 n they've all come up as boys!!! the chinese ones are supposed to be quite accurate but if u ask me at the end of the day it's all down to genetics!!
    http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/11/1121/112106.png

• thanks hun!! i've just done the same had about 4 or five say girl and two said boy, the one on here came up girl too!! would be nice but not keeping my hopes up its a long way to go yet,and we're not going to find out this time either!!!
  • just had a look at the post on old wives tales, i'm far too early for any of that yet i only found out on wednesday, i'm about 6 weeks!!!!! wow i found out i was pregnant wednesday too am bout 6 weeks too.image
  • Oh Emma, congratulations!!
    How old is Noah now? Spencer is nearly 7 months, time is going so quickly. Its funny that the same faces that were expecting last year are turning up again!
    Hope you're feeling well x
  • congrats to you kelly!!hi pixie woo, just thought i'd pop back in, Noah is almost 9 months time flies!! how are you? i'm feeling slightly nauseous(sp!!)but ok, don't really feel like i'm pg, i think i'm in denial a bit tbh!!xx