Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Activity Stations...Any recommendations please?

Hi everyone, just popped over from the baby forum as I would like any recommendations on Activity Stations and what ones you think are worth buying?
My LO is 3 months old tomorrow and am about to start saving for one...I know hes a bit young for one at the mo but have started looking around. Some look more fun than others...do your LO'S enjoy playing in theirs?

Replies

• Hi katherine, I bought a second hand mothercare one from a friend, and both my lo's loved it. It had lots of activities and a little flat area to use as a snack tray or to put extra toys on. It had 2 height settings, the seat could swivel or lock and the whole unit could swivel around one leg or be locked. I personally think they are great! xx
  • Thanks babybump, I will check out the mothercare catalogue!
  • Hi Katherine, we used the leap frog one its musical and all the components like, it was great although they can be expensive try buying second hand through your local paper or bargain pages, i know asda have them on offer at the moment if you dont want to buy second hand.
    Nikki
  • We had the leapfrog one for the twins and it was great, they loved it, really want one for Rubi-Mai now she is 3 months x
  • yeah we have the leap one its fantastic!!! my friend was telling me today that yesterday she was at her friends house and her daughter was playing in the baby einstine sp one and one of the toys broke off it leaving a pole sticking up!!!glad i have the leap one as its very sturdy!
  • Hi,
    I have the fisherprice activity table ' looks liek a dinner table, but has music and learning options and allthe place settings do different things.
    I also have the fisherprice baby grand piano which is wonderfuland had kept Grace entertained for ages!
  • Hi,
    I have the fisherprice activity table ' looks liek a dinner table, but has music and learning options and allthe place settings do different things.
    I also have the fisherprice baby grand piano which is wonderfuland had kept Grace entertained for ages!
  • Hi all just thought id post again for those who want an activity station if you have not already brought. if you use ebay on the baby section there is shop called cosykid, i can recommend this site as this is were i purchased mine from basically these are seconds from mothercare but fully functionable, ideal for a bargin.
    Nikki