Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

This is Naughty..

I'm hiding in my bed room eating mint ice cream - there was only a little left and i have a 13 year old cousin staying and i was petrified id have to share it with her... so her i am hiding! eating it all to my self and dont feel a bit bad! lol its mine lol and i gave her some yesterday lol

lol whats happening to me how naughty is that not sharing ice cream with a child- but she ate it sooo slowly yesterday and i had to watch her after id finished mine! i just NEED it! lol x :lol::lol::lol:

it HAS to be mint flavor as well! image

[Modified by: it_must_be_love on 20 February 2008 19:06:45 ]

Replies

• hehe, enjoy it! I think the rules about sharing disappear in pregnancy.
  • I am completely with you! There are a lot of nice things in the house at the moment that my 6 yr old thinks are poisonous lol
    Raspberry Ripple ice cream - the devils food (she laughs in an evil type way) hahaha

Have tried telling hubby but for some strange reason he wont accept it - pig!!!

Lee xxxx
  • lol i love that poisenious! sooo funny i think at 13 she might not buy it but if i'm caught out ill try it all the same lol
  • I'm eating absolutely anything I can get my hands on! I've got little stashes of chocolate/sweets hidden. I even took all the toffee pennies out of the quality street tin and hid them all for myself! XXX
  • I used to have a little stash of M & M's and one night I had gone to bed early and OH ate a pack! Well when I woke up and found out what he had done - divorce and all sorts was mentioned lol

He did buy me a big bag the next day and has learnt that if I am protective over a certain food in the house it is best for his health that he leaves it alone lol
  • hi ive sent my daughter to shop to buy me bar of choc just love it at the moment.
    love the hiding in the room with the ice cream!

becsx
  • I'm eating absolutely anything I can get my hands on! I've got little stashes of chocolate/sweets hidden. I even took all the toffee pennies out of the quality street tin and hid them all for myself! XXX
    That sounds like my OH, he loves the toffee pennies! I don't eat them though so suits him fine lol.

I'm completely addicted to chocolate, today I bought a big Flake easter egg cos it was reduced to ??1 in sainsburys just cos the box was a bit bashed. Might have some later!
  • lol, funny what you do when pregnant. I have things hidden too. But this is normal in my house as my husband has a strange habit of eating in his sleep!!! So many times i have found wrappers the next morning and he can't remember anything about it! So I have taken to hiding chocolate in the freezer and I also have some sweeties hidden in the biscuit jar too!
    Tx
  • were like little squirrels! lol
  • Oh my god you lot cracked me up with this posting.....

It's like reading about me...I read it out to my OH giggling away and he said it was just like me and mars bars and creme eggs...he finds wrapper everywhere but never gets to eat them, he he he....

I won't even share them with my 4 year old...I keep telling her that it's for her own good and she should eat helthiy foods...

*evil cackle*

xx
  • I know its meant to be on our list of forbidden foods but I know there is no way on this earth that i am going to be able to resist THE RETURN OF THE CREME EGG MCFLURRY!!!!

• Stupid forbidden foods....I must admit I have had the occasional forbidden food blip....liver pate 4 times and mr whippy ice cream twice so far....sometimes the craving takes over and we can't be held responsible for our actions!!!

Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!!
  • The more forbidden it is - the worse I behave, hence my peanut M&M episode lol.

Where creme egg mcflurrys are concerned i crave these even when im not pregnant so am sure our local bury mcd's will soon be out of stock lol
  • The more forbidden it is - the worse I behave, hence my peanut M&M episode lol.

Where creme egg mcflurrys are concerned i crave these even when im not pregnant so am sure our local bury mcd's will soon be out of stock lol
  • lol, i have a stash of chocs crisps sweets ext from my boyfriend and daughter my boyfriend found it last week and said i was a sneeky git lol, iv moved my hiding place now hopfully he wont find it this time as he took my mini eggs last time lol
    xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev099pb___.png

• lol loving the forbiddle food disclousure i cried when i had half a milkshake haha but feeling better no... cause it just couldnt be helped the cravings took over! Mmmmm... mint ice cream later today... ive run out so on the hunt to find some more hahaha! x
  • I'm quite bad with the forbidden foods lol I have runny eggs at least once a week...I love them, with a bit of salt and pepper mmmmm.

Thing is they say don't eat runny eggs but they never mention not eating chicken kebabs lol that's how my stepsis got salmonella! xxx
  • Thanks Tiger Lily - was sat here obsessing about what to have for tea tonight and you answered for me - RUNNY EGG AND BIG FAT CHIPS for me tonight (maybe followed by Mcflurry if can get enough sympathy from lol hahaha)
  • mmmmmmmm mint ice cream so unfair i'm at work and can't go buy any image share some here i want some image:cry:
  • the only things i want are garlic bread, chicken soup and mint imperials.