Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

TO FIND SEX OF BABY

hi all
just wanted to know did you have to pay to find out what sex your baby is i would like to know but hubby says he wants to wait
if you have to pay then i wont beable to get hubby to say yes
thanks for your helpimage

Replies

• At 20 week hosp scan you don't have to pay but i don't know whether they tell you if one of you doesn't want to know? Not all hosps tell you either, check with yours first. Good luck!
  • i find out at 20 wk scan and its was free, but she asked both of us if that was ok! xx
  • hi i found out at the 20 wk scan that i was having a boy
    did not cost anything .
    Tori (34) x
  • If they can tell at your 20week scan it will be free but not all hospitals will tell you. Some have a policy of not telling you in case you decide to abort because the baby is the 'wrong' sex. They might not be able to tell either, if lo is shy it might not be possible to see!
  • thank everyone im 30weeks now got scan at 32 weeks so all i have to do now is work on hubby lol wish me luck
  • I had a nuchal scan carried out privately at 15 wks and found out sex then, which was great cos I didn't have to wait until the 20 wk scan. I got the sonographer to confirm the sex at the 20 wk scan though, just to make sure. Didn't have to pay for 20wk scan, but paid for nuchal scan.XXX
  • my hospital charge ??60 to find out babys sex at 20 week scan, so i waited till 28weeks and had a 4d scan and found out i am having a baby boy, just want him to be here now lol.
    xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev099pb___.png

• where do u get the 4d scan from do u have to go private for one
  • Hi i found out at my 20 week scan with this baby for free didnt find out with the first till a scan at 28 weeks as they just couldnt see i dont want to put a downer on things but i have to have extra scan as i carry small babies and i know from experience that it is very difficult to tell the sex on a scan after about 28 weeks as their isnt as much room for the baby to move around so dont be too disappointed if your husband agree's but the sonographer cant tell u as they dont have a good enough shot good luck Sophie 30+3 xx
  • I WANT MY SCAN TO HURRY UP SO I CAN FIND OUT AND START GETTING EXCITED. IM SO IMPATIENT I CANT WAIT ANOTHER 20WEEKS. BUT FOR THOSE THAT CAN WELL DONE, IM JUST TOO EXCITED I HAVE TO KNOW!!