Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

I ordered my pushchair!

I finally got round to ordering a double pushchair! After a lot of playing we went for this one http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_440_10751_-1__31464_10001_
Got a really got deal as lil sis works in a nursery shop and I can't wait to play with it now!

Replies

• Hi there cant get the link to work but well done. lm getting mine nxt wk so excited xx Laura 21+4
  • ooooh thats nice! havent seen the blue one before.
    i still cant decide on one! xx
  • I like that one. I had the mamas and papas double pushchair, (they sat side by side) when my 2nd came along and regratted it. it was a nightmare around the shops. At least it should be easy for you.
    I'm going for silver cross this time. I can't wait!!!
  • i hadnt really considerd the phil and teds before but theyve got a new cream one now thats nicer than the old cream one and i really like it. thanks for sharing bedhead!
    shaz
    xxx
  • Wow that looks so cool! Love the way it can be converted to a double if needed. I want a few kids (if pos, only just got this one on its way, lol!) and would hope to be lucky enough to have short age gaps. Really considering buying one of these myself now as could just add to it when baby number 2 comes along (touch wood). Thanx bedhead xx