Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

17 days left

until due date cnt wait but the baby is already engaged so could meet him sooner ive been gettin alot of pains backache feeling sick n doin alot of number 2's(sorry if tmi)thats very unlike me lol.hope everyones preg is goin well
luv abbie n bluebump 37wk+4

Replies

• Hi Abbie, lucky you!!! I wish I only had 17 days left! Still another 75 to go for me! I hope things start to happen for you soon, certainly sounds as if they will! Good luck.
    Tammi xxx
    29.2 weeks
  • hi am the same 20 day to go she is 2/3 engaged with a lot of back pain and a lot of number 2's it is bin like this for about week now just getting feed up now i am have sweep on Thuresday i am expeting a big baby just hoping it will work but knowing my luck it will not work i hope you are feeling ok and goes well for you
  • i have 32 days left. wish it was 17 lol. i remember being sat on the toilet for half the night with both of my last pregnancies thinking that all i needed was a poo and the backache would go away and i could get some sleep, both times it was labour and i was fooled into thinking it was constipation ha haimage
  • hi everyone lol thnx for posts hope everyones preg r goin well
    xx